Futanari

In a fancy hotel room somewhere in Canada two women face each other in the foyer of the suit. There's a full bathroom, a giant bedroom, and a balcony with a breathtaking view. 

The brunette sits down on a couch, crosses her legs and looks up at the blonde. The blonde looks back at her, smiles and laughs and she says "you're cute."

***The Brunette's Point of View***

I scrunch up my nose in a way i know she'll go crazy for. Then i hop up and explore the room. After checking all the doors, i look back at her and wink. "Which room should we start in?"

She shrinks into herself, a nervous blush on her cheeks as she says, "Ummm... I don't know... Whichever one you want Darling.." She stares at the floor, twirls her plaid skirt alittle, bites her upper lip, and blushes deeper. Her hair dances with her skirt as she trembles in anticipation.

I giggle and say, "Hmmmmm..... I think we'll start with a very non-productive shower. I wink and waltz through the bathroom door, shaking my hips as i do so. I can feel her watching me and when i turn around her blush is ever deeper. She follows and starts to undress slowly. She takes off her skirt first then her blouse. She stops as she notices my staring and shys away.

I smirk, walk closer to her; stopping just inches in front of her. In one swift movement i rip her upderpants from her body, in another quick movement i take her bra from her too. Then i back up and slowly undress myself as i stare at her gorgeous body. She startles and blushes deeper still as she tries to cover herself. Her eyes travel over my now naked body and her blush deepens ever more. She starts again and hops into the shower. I laugh as i follow her. I grab her firm ass in one hand and with the other i reach around her body to grab her perfect tit.

She starts again and tenses before crying out as i tease her nipple and tighten my hand on her ass. "Go on and scream for me," I whisper huskily in her ear.

She moans deeply and replies in a whisper, "I thought we were showering." I feel her face heat further against my cheek as she trembles again. I feel wetness  start to trickle onto my fingers and i giggle again. I remove my hand from her ass and turn on the water. A perfect mix of hot and cold. As i tease her, i feel myself getting wet; the wetter i get, something odd starts happening between my legs. Suddenly a massive cock explodes from between my legs and presses between her ass cheeks and i moan in her ear.

"Ohh my," She breathes as the water warms her breasts and rolls the warmth down her torso. She moves my hands to her hips. I feel hot wetness drip onto my new member. Quietly she whispers, "Do whatever you like," and places her hand on my cheek.

I smirk and nibble her ear a little.  Carefully i slide my new member between her thighs to her clit and rub back and forth, teasing us both. She starts to tremble once more at my every touch. I can feel her wetness as she starts breathing heavily.

Quickly and forcefully i push into her. The entry is unexpected and she gasps, grabbing onto the shower and bending over as i push further inside her. I can feel my massive cock is almost too big for her to take. She braces her self  as i force her to take it all. Then just as fast as the entry, i start pounding her. My tempo so fast, i can feel her knees trying to buckle from my force.

She cries out as i delve deeper inside her, pressing against her walls. She readjusts her grip on the shower, spreading her legs as i continue pounding her. She is completely submissive.  

Waves of pleasure build within us as i thrust deeper. I grab her tits and hold onto them as i pound deeper and harder still. As i do, i can feel the climax building. I push myself further, pounding harder still. She lets out a scream as i push in as far as i possibly can and cum hard. My member pulsing so hard it doubles in size as i fill her hole with semen. She almost buckles, then she starts orgasming so hard she starts squirting. Her breath is still coming hard.