The Song

I wasn't actually planning to continue this, but since you guys liked it so much, I'll continue the story. Anyways, please enjoy!

May dragged Serena around the corner that Ash had just turned. The gloomy boy had his hands in his pockets, and was hunched over a bit. His head hung low, and his shoulders seemed to be over it. Ash was unaware that May, and Serena were fallowing him; and the countless times May has done this before.

Serena wanted to ask where they were going, but she felt that if she spoke she would spoil something exciting. He long ponytail kept hitting her back, as she tried keeping up with May. Ash had turned yet another corner, and May stopped when she reached it. She looked past the wall to find Ash walking into an open room.

May seemed to brimming with the glimmer of excitement. Stars shown her eyes. She pulled Serena, as she quietly tip-toed over to the room. Serena was wondering what the heck, and why the heck did May drag Serena over here.

Serena was fixing her hair when she looked up, and saw the sign above the room. 'Music room' She read in her head. 'Is Ash a musician?' She asked herself. She looked over at May who was close to jumping up, and down with excitement.

"Your going to love this." She whispered to Serena. 'Love what? His music? Or is there something else?" Serena thought to herself.

Ash dragged his hands along the instruments that laid throughout the room. 'Piano? No. Violin. No.' Ash thought to himself trying to the instrument that best met with his mood. Then his eyes laid on electric guitar. He smirked slightly when grabbed it. Oh how he loved rock n roll.

He picked up the instrument. He knew exactly what song he wanted to play. (Play the song if you want.)

Serena's eyes were wide with shock, while May had a satisfying smile on her face. 'Was that really Ash? I wouldn't expect that from him.' She had to see for her self. She determinedly walked to the room. "Wait Serena, don't...." May said still whispering. Serena ignored her, and walked into the room to find Ash placing the electric guitar back on it's metal stand.

Ash turned around, and found Serena standing there. He felt like he was about to cry from embarrassment. Serena looked flabbergasted. 'I'm ruined.' Ash though keeping his head down.

"That...that..."

'Oh well. It's not like I wanted to be friends.' Ash thought keeping his head down, and about to walk away.

"That was amazing!" She yelled startling Ash. He shot up his head looking at Serena in shock. She walked up to Ash, and smiled a bright smile. Ash looked at the door way to see May looking at them with a bit of apology in her eyes.

Ash nearly growled at her, but turned his attention to Serena. "Ash..." She began playing with her hands. She was blushing, and seemed nerves to say what she had to say.

"I'm having an audition in a couple of weeks. An audition for my successor. That's the reason I came here. You should attend." She pulled out a piece of paper out of her back pocket, and held it out to let Ash except it. He stared blankly at the paper, but then shook his head, pushing Serena's hand away.

"Come on Ash." May began to scold. "You're a great singer. Just give it a shot." May walked up to the two, and took the paper out of Serena's hand. She shoved into Ash's forcing him to except it.

"Come on, Ash." Serena pleaded. Ash didn't know what to do. He stood there shocked, as the two girls stared into his eyes, pleading for him to do an audition that he knew he could never make.