Kickstart.

So, she sits there. She hadn't written anything meaningful in over 9 months because writing was never rooted in a good feeling. Writing never nestled itself in feelings of love or laughter, it came from the darkest parts of her heart then she held captive from the eyes and hands of the people around her. It was her own way of releasing the evil and giving up on herself. She didn't need that release when she was happy. Because for a split second she would say she was.
-
*I'm walking along at my hometown church listening to a stolen copy of 1989 by Taylor Swift from a friend*

“How are you?”

*I jump up. He's. Right. There.*

“I’m good!”

* for the first time in a while, I mean it*

-
She knew what she meant and what to say. She had a piece of the poison, and imagined just how sweet it was despite the danger blaring right in her face. She stared at it as she slowly swallowed it. Hesitantly, her mind turned on her despite knowing how previous experience told her it was bad. Dangerous. Beware. Do not continue.

A single blink and the black bubbling poison morphed into sonething desirable. Soft and melty suddenly she was swallowing a delicacy rather than the source of false hope and destruction. She misunderstood and savored it. Smiling as her head tipped back in luxury of such sweet tasting delicacy. It was unimaginable, and all she wanted was more, but it wasn't to be found. It was taken too fast, too soon. She was at peace for a moment, the euphoria taking over until chemicals reacted inside her and suddenly there was screaming and it took her a moment to realize it was her own.

The question is what could have been so dangerous that she was writhing on the floor desiring death over this agony.

-
“My mom is gonna kill me. We're  not supposed to be out here alone”

*we were at work and we got off early but had to wait for his mom. We sat in the car alone at 2 am.*

“Trust me. It will be fine”
-