Chapter 13

"Wake up sleepy head!" I say jumping on Matts bed as he slept soundly. When I woke up this morning, I learned from Taylor that he was sleeping in the room next door to me.

"What time is it Ari?" Matt groggily asked as he looked at the alarm clock beside him.

"8 AM." I say with a cheeky smile.

"Your lucky you're too cute for me to stay mad at you." He said with a smile and I blushed.

"Come on, Im hungry and I have no idea where the kitchen is." I tell him. With a deep chuckle, Matt sits up and throws his legs over the bed.

"Alright. Come on." He said as he stretched, his bare chest showing off his muscular arms. He led me out the room and down some shiny dark wooden stairs.

"Wow, you have a lot of pretty cool houses." I told him looking around curiously.

"This isn't my place." Matt said leading me into a kitchen.

"Then who's is it?" I asked. As if answering my question, a Asian boy with black hair walked in.

"Matt! Hey what's up man?" The boy greeted Matt with a warm bro hug, Matt smiling.

"Carter, what up man? I'm good, what about you?" Matt asked the boy.

"Im good." Carter  answered. His clear eyes traveled to me as they eyed my body. "Now who is this?" He smiled. I returned a shy one as Matt introduced me.

"Carter this is Ari. Ari, this is Carter." Matt introduced.

"Hi, nice to meet you Carter. I've heard about you." I say as I shake the boy's hand.

"Same here. And were they good things you heard?" He asked and I chuckled, nodding afterwards.

"Of course." I say and Carter smiles.

"Wow, Matt. I like your girlfriend already. She's pretty chill." Carter said looking towards Matt. I blushed deeply as Matt face palmed.

"We're not dating." I say awkwardly as I turned to look for Matt who now stood next to me.

"At least not yet." I hear him say under his breath, probably talking to himself. But I just pretended I didn't hear anything.

But your heart is beating like crazy and your stomach is doing millions of back flips stupid!!!

"Oh. Well sorry 'bout that. Anyway, Ari you should legit meet my girlfriend. I think you guys will get along." Carter said and in that exact moment, a really pretty girl with ombré hair walked in with a smile on her face.

"Hey babe, hey Matt. Who's your new friend?" The girl said walking over to Carter, wrapping her arms around his torso. She gave me a genuine smile and I returned one back.

"Bailey, meet Ari. You guys should get along." Carter said smiling down at her.

"Absolutely. Come on hun, lets go out back." Bailey said holding out her hand.

"Okay." I shrug my shoulders and take her hand, watching her lead me out these huge glass sliding doors. "Holy shit." I say as I look out at Carters back yard.

There was a large pool, a meadow off in the distance, a small outdoor bar, fairy lights hung from above, it was absolutely beautiful

"You like it? Carter let me decorate it myself." Bailey said looking over at me.

"You decorated all of this? Its beautiful! Man, its like a dream here." I say still looking around, making Bailey chuckle.

"Would you like a drink? Vodka? Tequila? Patron? Maybe a beer perhaps?" She asked walking behind the bar.

"Do you have Corona?" I asked. With a smile, She nodded.

"Always! Its my favorite beer." She says taking to bottles out of a small fridge. Handing one to me, she took hers and opened it before taking a large sip.

"Same here! I don't really like other beers." I say as I drank the alcohol drink. "I dont usually drink this early." I say as I watch Bailey take a large sip of the beer.

"Eh, when you are dating Carter, you drink all day long sweetie." She says making me laugh.

"Woah, getting drunk already babygirl." I hear someone say behind me. I turn around to find Matt walking out with Carter.

"No, just a beer for today." I say as Matt sits next to me while Carter goes over to Bailey.

"Hey, come with me." Matt whispers in my ear. Excusing myself from my new friends, I quickly stand up and fallow Matt inside the huge house.

"I need you to go change." He tells me as I raise a brow in confusion.

"Why? Where are we going?" I asked as both of walked upstairs to my new room.

"Im taking you somewhere and you have to dress casually." He tells me and I just nod. "Okay, um if you want to shower the bathroom is down the hall, last door to your right."

"Alright, um when and where should I meet you?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Downstairs in like,an hour." He said and I nodded again. I walked back I to my room and began looking through my suitcase. Once I found an outfit I quickly hopped into the shower.

Once I was nice and clean, I changed into my outfit which was a black crop top, black shorts, and a dark purple and maroon flannel. For accessories I used a golden necklace and a maroon cap. Lastly for shoes I just put on white sneakers. For makeup I just did some eyeliner and mascara.

Where the hell could this boy be talking me?

________________

Hi my beautiful warriors, I'm so sorry about not updating! I truly am. These past weeks have been quite hard because 2 of my friends wanted to commit suicide and that brought me into a dark hole. It was so bad, i had to be picked up from school cuz I couldn't focus at all.But now, everything is alright and my friends are okay.

People have been asking me questions like "Why the sudden move?".

All will be revealed in the next chapter...

Lol, anyway I'm up to 40 followers! What?! I remember me only having 19! This is unbelievable guys! Thank you!!!
I promise to update super soon guys!

Oh natalieismagcon is Bailey btw.

Anyways, I gtg but I love you my beautiful warriors! Byee 😘😘💕

-Author

"Laughter, is medicine."
Nash Grier