Chapter 2 "Unseen"

-"No matter the job I'll do it"

I heard that voice a thousand times over, speaking lower and lower every time. A faded white light came into eyes at the contact of the very first ray of light in my sight. Longing to another world, opened eyes I then had, such longing never had I experienced before, thus I began searching for it.

- "Vagabonding through the streets a gurthy man said". Must have been a real wild trip you had there with you and your blokes.

-Pardon me squire, I must not recall such things, elaborate if you will.

With a smug look on his face he wiped off the dirt in his coat and reached out with his hands, to point them at me.

     -You really don't remember, do you lad?

He came in approaching with a happy but menacing expression I'm such low  tone.

-You should get out of here fast, they're coming for you.

The background of a musky scented british street was interrupted in a sudden change of eras.

None to the less expected, it was Joseph in front of me who was whispering that; with awkward face and movements I tried to escape from the librarian who was behind me.

She looked at me with an angry look in her face, everybody was looking at me, the sulk and expression that I was holding in was so incredible I had to run.

-I'M SO SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID!
"I ran crying and shouted nonsense along the way"

Lunged into a hole of endless light my body pushed forward not a single ravagement of sentiments nor doubt unraveled as I fell in the light.

Such a man, Tesla appeared before the present self that I embodied, never mind where I was, point being I knew nothing. Present, past, future; who even am I ?

Hands scratched lights, black long thin hands reached from the bottom covering everything. From head to toes I was covered in them rescued from a light that burned me.

Death... it fluttered as petals, around me blackened, deteriorated and graved the birth to others. All cycled through this process and in such ways I noticed small differences, incrementing, dividing themselves and making elaborate structures.

Reached in through them fire, every one of them. Seemed alternally bloomed the fire, petals had destroyed each other. In this I more than none was apparent to me becoming them. My body became them and so I felt the pain of every single wilting leaf.