0. foreword

e x t e n d e d  s u m m a r y

During a rare, snowy day in a normally sunny California town, a boy and a girl learns a thing or two about love.

[]

For Adyson Howard, the holiday season had always been a season of love--it was one of the few times of the year where she gets to be reunited with her boyfriend, who left for college two years ago. And when she finds out that his flight has been delayed due to a snowstorm, she is left devastated.

Adam Jessup has been in love with Adyson for as long as he can remember, and despite her not even acknowledging his existence, he has never stopped loving her. But this Christmas, he is determined to accomplish one mission--that is, to make Adyson finally notice him.

Until one Christmas Eve, when their normally sunny California town suddenly gets hit by snowfall, they get to learn about a thing or two about love.

***

g e n r e s

teen fiction; romance; short story

***

c a s t

anya taylor-joy as adyson howard

nat wolff as adam jessup

[gif banners by moi]

***

a / n

sooo, i've actually started writing this last summer; however, because i feel like then was not an appropriate time for a holiday-themed romance, i decided to postpone its publication until now.

aaand, as the title suggests, it is based off of the ariana grande song (as seen on the multimedia)--albeit very loosely. in fact, i don't think this story have anything in common with the song lol. (but anyways y'all should go listen to the song; it's cute af.)

the reason why i decided to write this whole mess of a story is because i'm a huge sucker for christmas--i've always wanted to write something that revolves around the holiday season, and i'm glad that i can finally get the chance to do it now.

please be aware that 1.) you guys are in for a galore of spelling and grammatical errors since english is not my native language, 2.) with only about 3-5 chapters, this story won't be very long, and 3.) it is going to be cheesy as fuck. which is why 4.) you guys are permitted to cringe.

but anyways, merry christmas and happy holidays to y'all c:

***

s t a t u s

finished--

start; december 11th, 2016

end; december 24th, 2016