Chapter 9

"Eva I don't like him." Amelia groans while Eva sits next to her 'reading.'

"Yes you do. You're just upset your little 'plan' to break him is making you like him." Eva teases. Amelia rolls her eyes and groans again.

"No I don't. Not emotionally. Physically, if he was here and the circumstances were okay, I'd let him take me right here on this table, in front of you." Amelia smirks. Eva gags.

"Ew. Never say that." Eva shivers and Amelia laughs.

"I'm being real though, there are no feelings between Chris and I." Amelia says.

"Even for him?" Eva presses. Amelia just chuckles.

"For him, yeah they're certainly getting there." Amelia smiles to herself. She thinks of yesterday and how Chris completely let her prove he had some sort of feelings for her. She was happy.

"Do you want to go with me to Williams party tonight?" Eva asks.

"Yeah, Chris will be there." Amelia says.

"Never thought you were someone to do something for a boy." Amelia looks back at Eva glaring.

"I am doing no such thing. I'm going to a party he happens to be it. It's just a plus because I have something for him." Amelia sneers. Eva sighs and goes down to her room. Amelia was already ready, looking hot in her long sleeve, off the shoulder, low cut top; her skin tight jeans and combat boots. When Eva come back down the two girls head out to Williams. Eva texted Noora about coming but she said no. When they arrive Eva is handed a bottle and Amelia knows she will get trashed tonight.

Amelia just keeps walking around though. She finds a cute guy and starts dancing with him. She about to start grinding when Chris comes up behind her pulling her away.

"What the fuck?" She says. Chris rolls his eyes.

"Busy?" He scoffs and Amelia laughs.

"Oh are you angry with me?" Chris laughs angrily. "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but if I recall I owe you nothing and we aren't together. I'm not 'yours' and I never will be." Amelia says and then walks away to another room with a bunch of drinks on the table.

Time passes and Amelia spits Chris again in that room. Only he has two girls on his arm. He's making out with both. He looks at her and smirks, clearly he took her words to heart. She wouldn't let him see her anger. So, she just scoffs, laughing and turns away, right into Jonas.

"Jonas?" Amelia says looking up at him.

"Amelia Eva is drunk as hell you need to come get her. I had fight off someone because they were going to take advantage of her." Jonas sighs.

"Eva calls me the wild one." Amelia laughs. "Yet she's been a little slut lately as well."

"Not the point Amelia." Jonas says.

"Just take her home and.." she stops and thinks for a moment. She knew how to make Chris jealous as all hell. She made sure he was looking and then grabbed Jonas by the face and pulled him to her. "Just go with it." She says quickly before putting her lips on his. They kiss frantically and there's no emotion but Jonas did as told as was going along with it. They had been kissing for only a minute when Amelia feels herself being yanked off of Jonas, spun around and pressed up against a wall, lips on hers. She kisses them back knowing the familiarity of Chris's lips.

She smirks into the kisses which as always as passionate and even a little angry this time. He was jealous. She stops kissing him. "Jealous are we." She says as they stay as close as possible without kissing.

"You, Amelia Mohn," Chris begins and Amelia stares at him amused. "Are mine tonight." He says before kissing her once again, more forceful than before. Amelia decides it's time to go to a separate room.

"Privacy." She whispers in his ear and he takes her hand pulling her through the people. She passes the girls he was previously with and waves at them as they glare at her mouths open in shock. When they entered a bedroom, presumably Williams, Amelia is thrown on the bed making her laugh. Chris is perched on top of her in seconds. They start kissing again, moaning occasionally into them.

"Chris." Amelia moans as he trails kisses down her neck. Amelia was no bitch though and decided to take control. She flipped them over so she was now on top of him, legs on both sides of his torso.

"God that was hot." He says before she silences him with a kiss.

"Amelia..." Chris moans as she begins to leave several hickeys on his neck. She knew they wouldn't sleep together, but now all she wanted to do was claim him. She'd go on that second date because now, he was hers.

"Christoffer Schistad I will go on a second date with you." Amelia says when she's finished. They lay next to each other looking up at the ceiling.

"That's good." Chris laughs. Amelia does too.

"Why do you make this so hard?" He asks.

"Because you're a shitty person. And you should have to work for someone as good as me." Amelia says simply.

"But you said we're the same." Chris counters turning so he's now facing Amelia. She does the same.

"We are the same. I'm just the one who's actually going to break your heart in the end." Amelia shrugs.

"Why do you keep telling me that?" Chris says seriously. Amelia is silent a moment.

"I guess, I guess because maybe I don't want to have to do it. So I'm hoping you'll leave." She says finally. Chris sighs and plays with the hair falling near her face.

"I'm not leaving." He says.

"Why?" Amelia asks seriously.

"Because, for some stupid reason, I like you Amelia Mohn."

Yay my dance concert is done!

Ooooo relationship development and shit like that ooooo ahhhhh
So yeah hope you enjoyed I love this story too haha

Love you guys thank you so much for all your support it means the world

Remember to like, comment, share, and love!