Prologue - Is There a Virgin In The House?

[There's a Jock in My Bed Sequel]

Prologue: Is There a Virgin in The House?

Ever had one of days that start off bumpy but things go right? The flowers bloom, the birds sing, the children that constantly prank you by ringing your doorbell get run over by a car and limp away like the mutts they are?

Ah, those days are great right? But something and I mean something, always messes it up. The flowers die, the birds fly away and those little demon kids roll out of the way before the bumper has a chance to collide with their ass.

Yeah, I'm having one of those days......again.

It was Everywhere!

The crimson liquid flowed out of his arm like the Nile as he grunted and groaned in pain. Steam shot out of his ears and his eyes burned with the sun's intensity. Raging, angry and vibrating with sheer antagonism.

"Who shot you!?" I yelled through frenzied panic.

"They did!" he screamed back, clenching onto his shoulder that still was empting blood. The towel I gave him wasn't much help but at least it kept it from hitting the floor.

"You're gonna have to be a little more specific than that."

His eye shot up at me with exasperated flare. "Bugs Bunny and his marching army of carrots! Who do you think?"

Ignoring his snide comment and thought for a moment. My eyes widened. "The gang?"

He grunted a reply and slump against the wall. "Bathroom." He asked which really sounded more like a demand to me.

"Upstairs, first door on the right."

He didn't reply - simply limped up the staircase as my eyes watched him, worried and nervous.

Evelyn waltz down the stairs the same time he went up, staring at him in confusion before looking at me with the same eyes.

"Don't ask."

She nodded, tugging that her newly found night gown.

My hands slip up from my side and folded neatly across my chest. "You have some explaining to do Ev. How could you do this to me and to Chris?"

Her eyes smashed into the ground, unable to look me in the face. "I don't know Evan," she looked back up at me with a new and more cunning look in her eyes. "Maybe you can ask the hot guy that is heading upstairs that oozes of sex and sin. I'm sure Jacob would love that."

I narrowed my eyes and traced the inside of my cheek with my tongue. "I didn't screw him Evelyn, unlike you."

She scoffed"Not yet at least."

She must have noticed my lips flare up and ready to attack her so she held up her hands. "Look we'll deal with this later." She said before looking around anxiously. "Where's mom?"

I looked to. "I have no idea but I'm going to be avoiding her since you told that I'm not a virgin anymore. First your mouth now your legs, can you keep anything closed?"

She hissed at me before grumbling under her breath. "Well, at least the day can't get any worse."

"Evan where are you?"

My eyes bulged, my hands shook and a huge gasp left my lips. I leaned in, "That's Jacob's voice." I whispered, clenching onto the top part of Ev's gown.