Chapter 72

^^^( Please Play Music Above)

The Next Day.

Aaliyah, Went Back to the hotel to check on Bey,

Aaliyah heard yelling and began regretting going to check on her,

but she figured whatever.

Beyonce ! she Yelled and knocked on the door.

Beyonce was on the phone with her mother.

Hold on, mom its Aaliyah I'll call you back kiss blue for me. okay, goodnight she said hanging up the phone.

Beyonce unlocked the hotel door.

Hey Liyah, sorry didn't hear you, are you okay ? Beyonce asked seems as though she was worried.

I could ask you the same I overheard you yelling, I thought Shawn was in here or something. Aaliyah said.

Speaking of your brother, He's such an asshole, I know you saw what he did- Beyonce stopped mid-sentence and shook her head.

More like what he was about to do, I saw but I told him not awhile I was standing there he wasn't. Aaliyah said.

Beyonce shook her head You know I can't deal with all of this being pregnant and becoming an Independent artist is harder than I thought I'm thinking about just signing the contract another year with sony. she said sitting back on the bed.

Aaliyah said I know It's a lot but this album could really break down barriers think of all the young little girls and the young women who look up to you.

But that's the thing, Aaliyah, I'm not supposed to be their role model, their parents are too be the ones who have that title, I make music for me. Beyonce stated.

Aaliyah said Think of some young girls who don't have positive role models in their life and look and you and say Beyonce did that so can I, You really don't know how much of you impact you have!

Damn, Aaliyah I was only thinking about sony I wasn't actually going to sign, I just have thoughts but I understand what you mean, but -

Listen Don't worry about Shawn's Over dramatic ass, don't let him ruin what you doing with your life. Aaliyah said sitting back in the chair.

Beyonce began getting nervous and said It's just everybody saw it including my mother, she's pissed.

Well she's keeping Blue isn't she so it shouldn't be that bad, Listen you have 3 more days here may the best of it. Aaliyah said getting up and sitting next to her on the bed.

You're going to be okay. Aaliyah said hugging her.

-------------------

(Later that evening)

Back The Rental house.

Melina began showing the playback of sandcastles.

This is Nice ! Solange come see this ? Shiona said.

Oh Shit Damn Mel, its dope I love it. Solange said.

I love the mood of it Melina added

Mel Fast forward to the mid ending where she edited clips of her and Shawn together and toward the end when she's on the floor crying a bit.

Aaliyah did a Good Job. Jake commented

Did someone say my name she said flipping her hair being extra !

Come see this Solange said.

Melina played it from the beginning along with the music.

Everyone got quiet and at the end everyone was very emotional toward the end.

Wow. is Aaliyah could say to herself, she really out did herself with directing the project and wanting to capture as much as possible.

Damn, Ali You did good Jaka said hugging her.

Thank you J, she said.

Isn't Bey, coming to review it ? Melina asked.

No, she's at the hotel she isn't feeling too well.

Oh is she coming tomorrow ? Solange said

I'm not sure, she said looking at her phone

Beyonce Texted her and Said that she was taking an early flight to go back to LA and that she'd talk to the girls at a later time.

Cover for me please !!! xoxo BB.

Aaliyah turned off her phone and shook her head. and began moving

along with the next thing.