Strange "Child"

She's....

"... Strange." Haibara said, without even looking at me.

Haibara POV

"She's a strange child at most. How come she was able to know about Kojima's favorite food when she never been with us before. Not even once." I said. Staring at Heinzu-san's back.

Huh ?

Why...why did she just look at me ?  With that smile on her face ?  What...what did that mean ?

I was lost in thought . I didn't even know that the class was dismissed.

"Wait a minute, Heinzu-san ! " Yoshida-san shouted to Heinzu, while Heinzu was walking quitely by herself to the exit.

I just remembered a dejavu. I was also doing this when it was my first day. And Yoshida-san also did that to me. Eh ? Why ?  Why is this happening ? The same questions was asked by Yoshida to Heinzu.

"Beika 5th street. In MDA." She answered.  Kudou-kun is lost in thought, now.

"What's the matter ? " I whisper-asked Kudou-kun. "That name sounds familiar. I don't remember,though."

"Detective Boys ? " Heinzu asked. " Yeah ! "

"Is Conan-kun and Haibara-san in it ? " She asked. My eyes widened. She hadn't asked about our names yet but she knew. Who is she ?  Really ?

"Yeah ! But it's strange." Kojima-kun said. " What's strange ? " She asked, innocently.

"You and Haibara-san asked the same question." Yoshida-san said.

"Yeah ! " Tsuburaya-san said.

"Oh ? " She smiled." That's interesting." She said looking at me and Kudou-kun.

"Hey ,guys ! " One of our classmates shouted." Look out ! "

A ball was headed to where Heinzu is. The others were already moving away. While, Heinzu was closing her eyes and looking in the ground.

What is she doing ?  She'll get hit ?

"Hey ! Heinzu-san ! Watch out ! "

Suddenly, she looked at the ball that was heading her way and she quickly took... A jumping rope ?!  She kept it in her pocket ?!  Then, she used it to get the ball and let it get near her and did an over-head move and succeeded. It hit the person who kicked it.

Everybody was amazed by what she did. Even the great detective. But.... She really now is strange. For a kid to muster that so easily would be impossible. Unless.... That person is actually...an adult. Heh. I'm overthinking things. She can't be.

"Hey, everyone ?  Can I call you by your first names ? " She asked.

"Sure"

"Of coure ! "

"We are friends ! "

"It's okay..." Kudou-kun said.

"Can I ? Ai-chan ? " She asked me. " Sigh" I sighed." Since you already did, you can." I said with my usual face.