Love deduction

Ayumi POV

We are already walking our way to our houses. I stared at Conan-kun for a while. This is the 5th time today. But, as usual, Conan-kun and Ai-chan is whispering to each other.

Yuki-chan smiled at me." Hey, Ayumi-chan ? Why do you stare at Conan-kun ?  This is the 5th time." Yuki-chan said.

"Agh !  No,no. You got the wrong idea. I was just thinking on what those 2 are thinking."

"Oh, really ?" Yuki-chan asked." Or is it because... You like him ? " Yuki-chan guessed. I blushed to the whole thing." Just admit it, Ayumi-chan. Do you like him ? " She asked. She's persuading me into telling.

"N-n-n-n-n..." I nodded after.

"I knew it ! " Yuki-chan said.

"I thought that Detective-freak-nerd won't get in love with a cute girl like you." Yuki-chan said, looking at Conan-kun.

"But, Yuki-chan. How did you know that he solves cases like a detective-freak-nerd ? "

Yuki-chan became nervous after hearing that question.

Is she hiding something I shouldn't know about ?

"W-well..... He wears glasses ,doesn't he ?  So he would look like a nerd. And he is part of the Detective Boys, so he is a detective, that's for sure. And... I could see him as smart so... He becomes a detective-freak, right ? " Yuki-chan said, nervously.

"So, that's it ! " I said, believing her story. She "phewed".

"Well, we should be going ! " Ai-chan, Conan-kun and Yuki-chan said and waved goodbye. While me, Mitsuhiko-kun and Genta-kun also did the same. I still wonder what MDA was when she said that.