Accident In The Kitchen

Sam hummed softly as he pulled a pie out of the oven.

This was his Christmas present to Dean.

A couple of pies.

He put another one in the oven and closed the oven door.

As he waited for the pie to bake, he thought of something he could get Cas, but he didn't know what to get him.

What do you get an angel that either won't understand what his gift is, or wouldn't like it... And would tell you he doesn't like it?

Maybe spend the whole day doing whatever he wants?

Or maybe a whole day of fucking?

"Oh, he'd like that," Sam muttered when he thought of it. "Maybe both."

He smiled a bit to himself, proud that he thought of Cas' gift.

When the pie finished, Sam stood and opened the oven. He grabbed the pie with his hand that had the glove on, then pulled it out.

Before he put it down, the pie started to fall out his hand, so he stupidly grabbed it with his other hand.

He suddenly dropped the pie and yelled/screamed, then he yelled out, "SON OF A BITCH!!"

In no time, Cas was behind him. "Sam? Sam what is wrong? I heard you scream from heaven!"

Sam turned to Cas, holding his red hand. "I burned myself..." He muttered.

Cas quickly healed his boyfriend and softly kissed him on the lips. "Does it feel better, Sam?"

Sam nodded and smiled lightly. "Yeah. Thank you, Cas. But, you didn't have to come. I would've been fine..."

Cas shook his head. "Sam, you know I'll always come when you need me. And, you wouldn't have been fine. You would have been in pain, and I never want to see you in pain."

Sam smiled lightly at Cas and kissed him. "You're amazing... I love you."

"And I love you, Sam."