Daniel Osbourne Imagine (Corrie)

This was requested by jakesperaltas and I just want to say thank you because I have a huge crush on Daniel and I really wanted to write an imagine about him 😂🙊😘😍

You walked along the pavement of Coronation Street, on your way to the pub after a long day of working at the factory.

"Oi." A harsh voice made you turn around to see Caz stood behind you.

"What do you want, Caz?" You sighed. When you first met her, you were friendly towards her, but Caz took it the wrong way and thought you wanted to be more than friends. However, that wasn't the case and when you told her you didn't feel that way about her, she didn't take it very well and had been making your life miserable since then.

"Nice to see you too, Harley." She spat sarcastically.

"Get lost, will you?" You rolled your eyes at her, which was a very bad idea. Next thing you knew, she had hold of your collar and roughly pinned you against a wall.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" She growled.

"Let go of me!" You struggled against her grip.

"What, you think you can treat me like that and get away with it?!" She snarled, her hand finding it's way up to your neck and squeezing it hard, blocking the oxygen from getting to your lungs.

"P-please, Caz..." You choked out.

"Shut up!" She squeezed your throat harder and you started to feel light headed.

"Hey, get off her!" A voice yelled from across the road. It was Daniel. He ran over and Caz quickly let go of you and ran off, not wanting to get caught and get into trouble. As she let go of you, you almost collapsed but Daniel caught you before you hit the ground. "Are you alright?" He asked, his arms securely around your waist to keep you up right.

"Yeah, I-I think so... Just shaken up." You breathed out, "Thank you, though. If it weren't for you, I-I don't know what she would've done to me."

"Why would she do such a thing, though?" Daniel wanted to know.

"It's complicated. There was a case of misinterpreted feelings and now she hates me... She's never attacked me like that, though." You explained.

"You need to tell someone. Report her to the police or something." He said.

"I will, I just want to catch my breath first." You replied.

"Yeah, course, sorry. Do you want to come back to mine? I could keep an eye on you, make sure she didn't do any real damage." He offered.

"I'd like that." Despite your current state, you managed to smirk at the tall, green eyed guy. Daniel smirked back at you and helped you back to his place.