chapter 55. Louis' pov.

"Bristol, there's something you aren't telling me about last night. And I need to know. Now."

"Hey umm.. Listen Louis whatever happens you can't get mad. It wasn't that bad-"

"What wasn't that bad." I start getting really upset and get the feeling I know what she's talking about.

"Ok um last night me and Liam started to play a game... Of poker... Strip poker." she began, and obviously seen my face turn red when she backed away from me. "And then when his shirt and my shirt was off we got attracted to eachother. Last night we had a few drinks so I don't really remember the rest of what happened."

"Bull crap, Bristol. You know exactly what happened."

"Louis I truthfully don't know, I promise." then she made eye contact again, and when she promised I knew she wasn't kidding.

I took the pants she just brought over from her house, and race to Liam's bedroom. He's in his room, thankfully, and I shut the door.

{Bristols pov.}

I know this can't be good when I hear Liam's bedroom door slam. I walk into the house and decide to venture around. Should I have just one little listen? It may be risky, but I listen in anyway because honestly, I just wanna see what Louis has to say about me. Does he still love me? If he doesn't, he sure seems to be freaking out about nothing if he doesn't have feelings still. Although, I did play strip poker with Louis' most trusted friend, that's what got him upset, I'd imagine. I mean, if Kristen ended up even inviting Louis over to talk about our break up or something, I'd freak out even by that cause I'll never know what's going on. What could happen is Kristen could say she feels sorry for him, and just like in the movies, he'll feel thankful and they'll kiss. Who knows what'll happen after that. Anyway, I start to hear Liam's voice saying words like "sorry" and "I know I made a big mistake, forgive me". I feel awful when Louis yells at him, because he sounded so upset.

"Liam how could you do this, you know she's my ex girlfriend."

"Yes, I know and I'm so sorry I was drunk and stupid."

"I dont believe you." Louis admits.

"What?" Liam seems confused, even though he knows what Louis is saying.

"Yeah. Liam you've never had a drink in your life, I dont understand how you could lie to me by saying you were "drunk". Atleast the truth would be better than some stupid lie like that." Louis gets more upset.

"Listen Louis, I know you've lost trust in me, so what can I do to earn it back?" Liam begs.

"Nothing. You've ruined it."

I start to hear footsteps coming closer to the door, and panic. I race back over to the spot I was at because I dont want them to know I was listening, I dont want Louis to be even more upset and lose all trust in me.

"And dont worry, you can have her all you want while you live here, because I'll be living somewhere else pretty soon."

This is the last thing I hear before once again, the door slams. Louis steps out into the hallway where I am, and just stands there with a look on his face.

"That was loud yelling, I know you heard some. What all did you hear, Bristol?" he's concerned.

"All of it." I quietly say, hesitating a bit.

There was a small pause before he began speaking again.

"You can go now." he says and slams the door in my face.

I start to get emotional as I walk away, knowing that he knows I listened to their whole conversation. Pretty soon, I hear the door open, and Louis calling my name. I turn around fast, hoping he would allow me to come in. He didn't though. All he said was that he'd be moving out soon and if I seen anything for rent I should tell him. I walk away in shame again, nodding in agreeing to find one. That's the worst feeling out of everything. The break up. The poker. The moving out. Everything, I feel shame.