Chapter 1

(NOTIFICATION: These chapters with be approximately made in about five minutes. So they will probably be bad and dumb.)

"It's hard to explain..."

"Well tell me what this is, NOW!"

"It's..."

"A KNIFE! COVERED IN BLOOD! THAT'S WHAT THIS IS!"

"I-I'm s-sorry-..."

"Mira?...Mira!?...MIRA!?"

Many Years Later

It was hard for me to get over my wife's death. She had stabbed herself from depression, I was told by the police. They had tried to tell me in a way I wouldn't...cry or express my sadness right there and then, but of course they had failed. I...didn't cry, but I had worried...worried about Oliver and Olivia, our twin children, they were only 5 at the time. Now they are 12, meaning for 7 years they had gone without a mother. It breaks my heart seeing them sad, and it did then. They were only 5 but...they understood death. Earlier before Mira's death , was her mothers and fathers. They had died a month before Mira in a car crash. When she found out...I couldn't help but cry with her, as did the lit-lens too. I want to tell you a story. About me and my family. At the time it is now, the year 2016.

The story

"Dad...Are you looking at the photo album again?" Olivia said to me, peeping through the door.

"Mhm..." I sighed turning the page slowly.

"Dad, mum's been gone for seven years now. You need to...move on..."

"Olivia..." I stood up and gave her hug, then kneeled down to her height in front of her, "You didn't know mum as long as I did. It takes a long time to move on-"

"I have." Oliver interrupted.

"Me too." Olivia agreed.

"It's easy for you two to move on. But for me...I just can't."

"That's why we set up a dating account for you on; Lost Loved Ones. Oh look! You've got a chat request from someone. Ellie Jenkins. Hm...She seems nice. Her bio says; Lost a loved one many years back. Trying to find love to help me move on. Thirty-Two years old and a mother of two." Oliver smiled handing me my phone.

"Olivia were you in on this too?"

"Yeah..." She said looking down.

I hugged them and smiled, "Thanks kiddos..."

••••OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO••••

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you like it. I read through it and realised it was quite deep...whoops?... Heheheh...Anyway, I hope to see you in the next chapter. And these were longer than actually expected...wow...
Bye!