Part 20

manik and nandhini shouted "noooo"together.

suddenly a red wooden box with simple antique design on it.the box is made up of rose wood with beautiful miniature design on it. nandhini opened the box and saw a key made up of iron and it was beautifully peacock design on it.it was the key to open the outside gate.

manik took the key and within a fraction of second the ground started vibrating again.manik said"lets move out before anything happens" griping on nandhini's hand tightly.

nandhini nodded in positive and said"ok".

then both came out of the temple. manik inserted the key in lock's hole.then a strange sound of the one metal hitting other metal surface .the key itself turned to different angle and door got opened .now the vibration of the ground got more.they both ran to the safer distance after long jump section to prevent from falling into the ground crack.they turned behind to see the temple.the temple and wall is burring itself under the ground.as soon as the diamond went inside the ground within a second the ground crack vanished in a thin air.

both could not believe their eyes.if manik and nadhini say this incident to anyone surely they will be admitted to mental asylum because there was no trace to prove that this incident happened.

manik looked at nandhini and nandhini eyes were widen and her mouth were open to fit a whole choco muffin. manik kept his finger under her chin and closed her jaw. nandhini came back to reality.

nandhini asked"do you believe what happened to us for past half an hour" with shock.

manik said"yes i believe it but it is not right place to discuss because if we stay here some more time we will see 2 emerald and 3 ruby stone shining in forest"in sarcastic tone.

nandhini got irritated and said"stop it dumbo lets go to car".

they both went to the car.manik started the car and in the first attempt itself the car started.nandhini noticed that their mobile were also working and battery was full.because of this incident both did not talk to each other throughout the journey.they were also confused about the adventurous love confession.thinking about confession they felt warm in body and they could hear their own heart beat. 

both reached home and changed the clothes.as usual they sat on bed thinking what to say to each other.

manik asked"do you really love me?? or else you just said to convince me in that situation"with to much of hesitation.

nandhini said"wow i was about to ask you the same question".

manik said"ok answer me".

nandhini said"no i didn't said love you to convince you.i said t because you are the only person who is single as me in our gang.i don't want to fight with another person in my life other than me in name of love and marriage.now you answer the question" with full of love in her eyes and naughtiness in her words.

 manik said"when a couple is in love or after marriage means they will fight with their soulmate. as other i also love to fight with my soulmate but i don't like to fight with other person.so i thought that i will select you as my soulmate."with same love and naughtiness.

nandhini asked"promise me that you will be my lovely enemy" with smile.

manik said"promise and you to promise me" with smile of satisfaction and love.

nandhini said"promise".they both hugged each other after realizing their feeling.

manik said"let's sleep because today so many things happened . we need to give rest to my brain and your brainless potato body".

nandhini punched manik's stomach.they both hugged each other and slept.as the clock reached 12:00 midnight both of their body started to shiver and sweating.at 12:01 the shivering and sweating stopped.

MANIK POV

i feel very different.i think my pillow got hard.i have to change my pillow.i can hear a sound.it is a sound of drum or tick-tock clock.i cursed myself because it was the sound of heartbeat but whose heart beat is this?.i can't open my eyes now because i am still tired.i raised my hand, wait a minute why is my had is lite and weightless??.

i kept my hand on someone's face.oh my god its a boy and it's not cabir.i slept with nandhini yesterday but the trace of the face look familiar.oh my god did i become gay noo i said i love nandhini.where is nandhini??.i opened my eyes and saw the person and got shock.

oh my god i am dead and my body is there without my soul.i started to shout and my body opened his eyes.now i am shouting in still more high volume.my body also started to shout.wait a minute why is my voice girly.i closed my mouth and my body also closed its mouth.

my body kept its pointer finger on the nose and mouth.i bite my finger without thinking.my took away my hand and took a pillow to protect itself

my body asked"who are you a clone, alien or ghost??" with quizzical look.

i said"manik and who are you??".

my body said"nan..nan..nandhini".

we both are totally shocked.

my body[nandhini] said"omg then everything was true and its not a dream".

i said"lets go and say it to others so that they will help us".

my body[nandhini] said"no dumbo in that manuscript it said that if we say the truth to anyone then it will be permanent change".

i said"i already said your body is a brainless potato so how could i think of thinking"with sarcastic tone.

others opened the door and saw us.we both got out from the bed with jerk.

cabir asked" what happened guys why were you shouting??"with tensed tone.

others were equally tensed looking at me and my body[nandhini]

screen freezes

------------------------------------

sorry for the delay guy i had a  hectic schedule for a whole week so i was not able to update my story.

please click like if you guys like my story and comment it to motivate myself and rectify my mistakes.