Segment 7 - You Will See Dreams Fulfilled With Ur Eyes

Part 7 – You Will See Dreams Fulfilled With Ur Eyes

Next day ridhima woke up to see herself in Armaan's arm. Instantly last night flashed in her brain replaying everything from her walk out of the hospital till her requesting Armaan to let her be in his arms. Her face was resting on his chest arms around his waist holding on to him with legs over his. She was cuddling to him life a baby bear cuddle with his mother a beautiful smile played on her lips looking their position of sleeping. He was holding her arm over his waist while other hand was below her head letting her sleep over his arms with face hidden partially hidden by her hairs. She moved her hairs away from his face moving a little she kept her chin on his chest looking at him lovingly.

After few minutes of silent admiring her trance break with Armaan's voice "I have been dreaming of such morning since you first confessed you love to me in OPD" hearing him ridhima blushed a little then got away from him sitting on the bed beside his lying posture. Seeing her sitting Armaan to sit beside her holding her in his arms. Armaan wished her "Good Morning" kissing her hairs from side she looked at him wishing the same to him. "Okay get up, freshen up it's already a bright day" Armaan said getting up from bed pulling her out of the bed. Ridhima got up from the bed with him. She was about to ask him something but before that he spoke "There are few cloths for you that you can look in the wardrobe and wear the suitable one's. I am outside in the living room you freshen up soon. Hmm" saying so Armaan gained her nodding head in response. He then moved out of room letting ridhima have a little space to get ready for the day.

After an hour ridhima came out wearing a red suit with hint of green in designing that was kept in the wardrobe. Ridhima saw Armaan sitting in the living room with few files around him, laptop opened in from of him at a distance, a writing-pad in his laps along a pen in his hand resting on his lips with his specs on. He was seriously involved in something she can see that as he didn't even notice her walking towards him. She moved towards him standing beside the couch she called him out to gain his attention. Armaan then looked at her looking at him in confusion. Armaan kept his writing-pad pen away pulling his spec out he got up, walking towards her he hold her in his arms. "You ready... come let's have breakfast. I have made bread omelet and juice to go along with. Come let's have it." While speaking Armaan have already taken up to the dining table that was laid with breakfast ready to eat.

"Armaan what all this first I found number of dresses suiting my taste in your room and now this..." point to the table ridhima asked him. Hearing her question Armaan said "All the dress are for you only ridhima you know my shopping gets over with one dress of our along so every time I shop is the result. And this" pointing to the table he said "Its breakfast for us. I know you never do breakfast other than having a glass of juice but from now on you will be having breakfast daily with juice" seeing her about to speak up in defense Armaan said "no arguments".

"Why are you doing all this Armaan? Even when I have given you so much pain" Armaan didn't wanted to reply her about anything like that so he just kept a bit in her mouth shutting her up from speaking any further. They both have their breakfast with Armaan forcing her to eat every single bit of her food not listening to her protest of not having. His eyes fall on clock, seeing it's almost her reporting time he screamed "Ridhima you are late Dr.Keerti will kill you. You are late basket... its 8:45 already while your reporting time is 9'0' clock." But soon she become sad "Leave it I am already dying what Dr.Keerti will kill me when god is already going to take away my life" hearing her Armaan to sadden but he tried to ignore the fact for now. "Basket where have you been lost... hurry up Dr.Keerti remember" ridhima came out of her trance "And you... what about you. It's our reporting time even, at least I am ready but look at you sit bed ridden sleepy untidy bum" hearing her he smiled "That's because I am on leave today". "why so" ridhima enquire him "That's because I have a urgent work to give my attention to so you better be get going before you delay yourself more" ridhima looked at him then hurried to go out of the house when Armaan asked her to wait he will accompany till Sanjeevni when she denied forcing him to stay, at last Armaan give up letting her go on her own. Once ridhima was gone Armaan moved back to his files in the living room, he kept working on them searching one or other thing in laptop noting them in his writing-pad. Armaan was so engrossed that he never came to know when whole day came to end, without eating anything he was only working. It's been 7 Pm when the doorbell rang gaining his attention. Armaan got irritated to get disturbed in his working but never the less he opened up the door to see ridhima standing there. "Ridhima You came back so soon. What Happened?"