|| 3 Why did you have to leave??

Sam's Pov:
I quickly called an ambulance after Taurtis collapsed and they came and rushed him off to the hospital. After they were gone I looked over at Luke to see him still crying. "Luke??" I tried getting his attention as I sat beside him. He only looked at me as he started to cry harder. "I'm so sorry mom I never meant for any of this to happen!!" He sobbed. "It's ok sweetie daddy will be ok." I said to him as I picked him up. He hugged me tightly as he slowly started to calm down. After he was calm I started to walk to the hospital while carrying him.

Taurtis's Pov:
I couldn't see anything at all. I heard muffled yelling but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Then as I started to open my eyes I was met with a bright light in my face. I was only able to look around for a few seconds until I was launched back into the darkness. I wanted Sam so badly but I couldn't have him with me anymore because the last thing I heard was a long beeping sound.

~Timeskip~

Sam's Pov:
I arrived at the hospital with Luke and a nurse told us to go sit down in the waiting room so we did. Hours passed by of just watching Luke play with toys until the doctor finally came over to us. "Samgladiator." They said. I immediately stood up. "Yes, how's Taurtis??" "I'm sorry but he didn't make it." "What do you mean?" I asked him as tears started to form in my eyes. "He has passed away I'm very sorry." They said before walking away. I couldn't believe it Taurtis was dead?!?!? I didn't believe them. I quickly picked up Luke and ran to the ER as the nurse yelled at me. When I arrived I saw the most horrific sight that will haunt my memory forever. He was laying on the operating table as blood was everywhere and he wasn't moving at all. No!! Taurtis is dead!! I screamed his name as I started to cry. This is a dream it's not real!!!

So Taurtis is dead because I had no one say whether he should live or die so I made the decision by myself. Anyways thank you guys so much for reading if you like the chapter then punch that vote button in the face like a boss!! And high fives all around! *whoops *whoops anyways thank you guys and I will see all you dudes in the next chapter!!!! -LilAnti~💚