~18~ Camp Jupiter

(Reyna's POV)

           Mackenzie, whom i am very watchful of due to her Parentage, had been at the camp for a day now. I was relieved when i heard they knew where Hazel was. Hazel had gone over to Camp Half-Blood, along with Frank. Hazel was supposed to return three days ago, but she never showed. Frank came back, and i could instantly tell something was wrong.

           He had black circles around his eyes, and he wore a panicked expression. I ran up and greeted him.

            "Hey Frank! Where's Hazel?" I had asked. He winced.

            "D-disappeared... A-Apolllo....." he stammered, using all his self control not to breakdown infront of them all. I nodded, and we walked to my "office," to talk.

           As i was thinking about that, Nico, Percy, and Will walked up to me. I smiled at them, and by the look of Nicos state, i could tell he was worried sick.

            "Where is she, Reyna? I am fearful, for my sister grows ill." Nico said. I had no clue where his "proper" language came from,or the extreme Italian accent, but it explained how scared he was. I showed them to MacKenzie's room.

(Wills POV)

             Although the matter at hand was dire, Nico speaking with such properness and such an Italian accent made me insides churn. We followed Reyna, and we soon found MacKenzie's holding place. Grover had gone back to Camp Half-Blood, resistant,  but Percy told him to, so he listened. When we walked in, she was asleep. How...? I wondered. I had Never been able to sleep during the middle of the day, unless it was totally dark. My wondering was soon cut short.

           "WAKE UP!" Nico screamed at MacKenzie, who in response jumped right out of bed, wide-eyed.  Once Mackenzie took in her surroundings, she nodded and stood.

           "Let's go," she walked past me out the door. Great.... i thought. Are ya sure shes not daughter of Ares? We followed her, and i instantly began to dislike her. Sadly we told Reyna we couldn't stay, and we set off, Nico bickering with Mackenzie. Finnaky Nico won by saying,

             "I lead because its my quest. First off did you recieve the Prophecy? NO. Did you choose your questing team? NO. and then whos the more experienced one here? ME. So you can keep your huge mouth shut, or i swear i will personally shadow-travel your ass to China." Everyone sorta went silent. We walked in silence, Nico in the lead, for quite a while.