Good Day Gone Bad

"Alright so are we meeting them at each house or?" I ask Jace as we get in his car.

"Yeah, Jack and Sean are riding together so we don't have to get them." Jace says.

"Mkay." I say to him and we drive off.

"Put on some tunes." Jace says and we both laugh. I get the aux cord and start that heat.

"Oh my gosh I love you." Jace says as the intro of Shit by Future starts to play.

After a good 25 minute drive, we're finally at the first house. It looks really grand from the outside, it's definitely modern.

"Are all the houses going to look this nice?" I ask and Jace nods.

"Yup, I told Jack only modern stuff." Jace answers and we get out the car. We immediately see Sean, Jack and some other dude walking out the house.

"Agent?" I ask and Jace nods.

"He's the best, if he tries anything on you let me know." Jace says teasingly and I punch his arm. 

"I can take care of myself tough guy." I shoot at him. He curls his lip at me and barks. I stifle my laughter as we walk over to everyone.

"Riele!" Sean and Jack yell out. They tackle me in a hug. 

"Ashton!" Jace yells and I take it he's hugging the agent.

"So how's the house boys?" I ask as I finally break out the hug. 

"It's alright. It's got 4 bedrooms so the girls would have to share and if you came you'd stay with me." Jack says and I glare at him.

"Just kidding." He laughs off nervously.

"Well anyways there are 3 bathrooms, the master bedroom has one, the others are downstairs and upstairs. 3 bedrooms are upstairs and 1 is downstairs. The backyard is pretty spacious, we can put a pool out there. The kitchen is a little small but everything else is spacey." Sean explains.

"Wanna check it out?" Jack asks. Jace nods and we all head inside. Immediately I don't like the furniture.

"Um this furniture looks a little dirty." Jace says.

"It is, hasnt been cleaned since anyone lived here." Ashton the agent says. 

"Alright whatever dude, keep on going." Jace says. We end up in the kitchen and I don't like it at all.

"This is like hotel kitchens. You can't actually cook here. Just take me to the backyard." Jace says. We walk to the back of the house.

"It is fairly spacey." I say and Jace nods.

"True, how far is the next house?" Jace asks.

"You haven't seen all of this one." Sean says.

"Seen enough to know I ain't living here." Jace shoots and Sean sighs.

"Jace, come on you can't do this again." Jack says and Jace shrugs his shoulders.

"You guys already know the kitchen is a big thing for me." Jace says.

"Guys, it's cool. I got 5 more houses on the list. The next one is 15 minutes away. Just follow me." Ashton says and we all walk out. Once we're back in the car Jace lets out a huge sigh.

"Was it wrong to not like that house?" Jace turns and asks me.

"No, I hated it." I say truthfully and Jace nods.

"Okay thanks, last time we went house hunting I kept finding something I hated about each house. Make sure I don't do that that today please." Jace says.