Being a +Anima In A Circus plus rude awakening

Amy woke up to hear an unfamiliar voice speaking, and she was in a makeshift bed, in an isolated room.

"Boss, I found an eagle anima yesterday, I think she'll do great in the  circus." Said the unfamiliar voice.

"Sure, let's see what acts she'll do, can you go get her, I gotta go tell everyone we got a new performer." Said the Ringmaster.

"Yes, Sir." Said the voice again.

Amy tried to move, but she felt restrained.

"Finally, you slept for forever, the sooner you take, the longer of a punishment you'll get from Ringmaster." He said. "What's your name, Freak?"

Amy knew couldn't trust this suspicious mam, so she kept her mouth shut.

He grabbed her chin, and pulled her close, "if you don't tell me your name, you'll be punished even more, with no food for dinner."

"Amy" She said.

"Ok, Amy" Said the man as he unlocked her shackles, "if I unlock these, will you promise not to run away, if you do, you'll be punished even more."

Amy nodded, she didn't feel like talking.

He unlocked her shackles and helped  her up, he also helped her walk, because she couldn't walk.

Amy wondered where she was.

"Boss, Amy is awake, she just needed time to adjust-" Said the man.

"Don't make excuses for this freak, let her introduce herself, " He motioned to the stage, " come here, Amy."

The man let her go, and she fell.

The Ringmaster pulled out a whip, and hit her, "Get up you freak, we got a show in a couple hours, hurry up, we don't have all day."

Amy got up, and continued to fall, with the Ringmaster yelling at her, and whipping her.

She finally mad it to the stage, breathless.

Miraculously, Amy gathered the breath and courage to speak before she got another whipping.

"My name is Amy, nice to meet you guys." Amy said.

"Took you long enough, now hurry up, go get dressed and ready, Steve, please show her the way." Said the Ringmaster coldly.

"Yes, Sir!" Said Steve