Chapter 1

"No my dear, you ought to stay here for a little longer." I tried to lift myself from the hospital bed, only to be pushed back down by the nurse. "I'll be okay, please let me leave, you know how much I distaste hospitals Miss Nightingale."

I sighed finally giving in and allowing myself to fall back on the bed. "Fine, just let my grab some medicine for you, is that okay? I shall alow you leave once you have that." I smiled at the older lady nodding my head.

"I guess a few more minuets of sleep wouldn't hurt." She nodded with a gentle smile walking away. I closed my eyes sighing as my hand subconsciously held onto the neckless under my blouse. "I miss you brother dearest, I do hope you are well up there." I spoke quietly so I wasn't heard, or so I thought.

~Time skip~

"y/n, wake up. I have your medicine you can leave now." I rubbed my eyes sitting up, "I have placed it all in your bag, along with instructions on when they should all be taken so on so forth." I smiled up at Florence as she held out a hand to help me up.

"Now I would rather not see you for another few months." I nodded holding my bag close to my body as I stretched my arms. "Oh by the gods it's good to finally stretch." I walked towards the exit as I waved good bye to the nurses on the way out.

'I guess I should head home, and read what I ought to do with this medicine.' I turned to head towards my house while humming a soft melody, not many people were out today witch I found odd. "Oi, stupid rooks!"

I turned my head hearing a sudden yell, Blighters of course. I sighed and headed away, wanting no part of the quarrel. "Hey mister, don't be so mea-" There was a sudden clap sound, and then silence.

I turned to see a small child on the floor holding her face along with a few Rooks surrounding her. I rushed over my motherly instinct kicking in, "Oh gosh, Clara!" I helped the girl up recognising her from the same Orphanage I lived in.

"Stupid brats should watch what they do, haha." I glared up at the blighters standing in front of the smaller girl. "Oh, and you don't need to watch what you do? Well if you ask me you should learn some damned manners!" I spoke, my voice laced with venom. "Shut it bitch, or else we'll teach you a few manners. Right lads!"

The few men behind him cheered . I turned to the Rooks behind me, "Take her back to Emmanuel's, please make sure she get's there safe." a Rook nodded grabbing Clara and running, the rest following behind him.

Leaving me alone with the Blighters. "Well gentlemen, what are these so-called 'manners' your going to teach me?" I crossed my arms as I was now surrounded in a circle by Blighters, "Well how about we show you?" the smaller one was cut of by a knife being thrown into his neck making him fall backwards onto the ground.

I stood my ground trying not to look at the blood to much. "What the fuck was that? Are you a witch?!" I was pushed up agenst a wall, the Blighters hand on my neck holding me in an iron grip. "I-It wasn't m-me." I tried to speak, but it hurt.

His grip got stronger, "What are you, are you with the fucking Frye twins?!" I could feel his grip getting stronger and stronger, but that word made me snap. For some reason I hated that damned word. "Shut the fuck up!"

I lifted my knee towards his crotch hitting him with all my force, he let go of me stammering back and folding over in pain. I held onto my skirt lifting it up kicking him over onto the floor. "Well, if you are quite done, I have other business to attend to." I turned to see two figures, hoods covering there faces.

I think I know them, the twins. I huffed at the word in my head as I turned to be met with 2 more Blighters, I could've swore there was 4 all together. Mabye my math sucked? I sighed as I picked up a gun from the Blighter behind me.

I aimed it at one and shot him in the head. I then turned as the other ran towards me, moving out of his way I kicked his legs from under him as I raised my leg, while I held onto my skirt, kicking him in the head.

I huffed as I threw the gun down getting ready to walk away, just before my legs were kicked from under me making me fall, I winced lifting myself only to be met with a new Blighter holding a knife at my neck.

"And just were do ya think yer going little miss?" I gulped keeping still as I watched his eyes stare right back at me.

There was no way out of this, "Well, I was about to leave." he was smirking as he held the knife tighter, his knuckles turning white. "Oh, and know?" I sighed rolling my eyes, trying to find a way out.

"Well now, " I grabbed the gun from his pocket bring it up to his abdomen, ", I'm shooting you." (If you get this reference, Hello new best friend!) I smiled innocently pulling the trigger.

There was a loud bang then his body went limp, unfortunately that caused the knife to cut my neck a little as I slid him of me. I winced holding the scratch, I stood up looking at the scene before me.

"I'm truly sorry brother dearest, I didn't mean to make quite the mess." I huffed grabbing a small red rag from one of there shirts, "This ought to do. " I began to walk down the street seeing the twins still on the roof.

I sighed wrapping the cloth around my neck. "Jesus the Father will not be happy to see me in such a state. Mabye Uncle Green could help me clean up quickly, yeah it's not to far I'll just run there!" I smiled to myself picking my skirt up and running in the direction on the mans house.