Day 12

Zayn - Will you please forgive me, love? I know I tricked you, but I only did it because I didn't think you'd believed me if I told you the truth!

Me - You tricked me.

Me - Out of all things in the world, you tricked me!!!

Zayn - Love, I'm sorry. I tried to tell you the truth, but you wouldn't believe me. I had no choice.

Me - Then what was up with you and Destiny?

Zayn - That wasn't me, that was Zayn! He does that, I'm so very sorry you had to be involved!

Me - Do you really think I'm going to forgive you all of the sudden?

Me - For WHAT YOU DID????

Zayn - I don't expect you to, love. I just want you to know that I'm very sorry for all of that. It wasn't my fault.

Me - No, don't pull any of that sorry crap out!

Zayn - Love, please. I truly am sorry!

Me - I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Zayn - Okay, I will.

***

Harry's Point Of View
"She doesn't forgive me. She doesn't and she never will," I whimpered out and sat my phone down. Then I fell onto my bed, landing face first into my pillow, and began to sob.

"Harry, shut up! We're trying to listen to something!" Liam shouted from the other room, his voice barely audible for me.

But it only made me cry louder and heavier, making them groan out and slam open my door, then sit on me.

"This is all Zayn's fault!" I screamed out. "This is all your fault! Out of everything that could've happened, you had to do something so stupid as to get with her friend! Now she hates me and never will forgive me, all because of you!"

"No, it's not my fault! It's yours because you're the one who came up with the idea! I only went with it because you looked sad about her not believing you! Don't blame me for something that's you fault!" Zayn yelled back and stood up.

He's right, Zayn's right. I thought. I'm just a good for nothing, bad, stupid, dumb, idiot that can't do anything right. I can't believe that I'm still here, still laying here alive. She's hate me less if I just give up.

"Now get up and get ready for our song rehearsal. It's in a few minutes, and you can't get out of it this time," Niall demanded and stood up as well, then flicked my back.

The door shut seconds later, leaving me sobbing more, but this time with my knife in my hand, the blade out and ready to pierce something. My thoughts exactly.