Chapter 57

A week later
Private text between Joseph and Serena

Joseph
Serena? Can I come round and see u I need to talk with you

Yeah sure! I've just got home from my moms so just let yourself in xxxxx
Read

||
I was sat watching tv and Joseph walked in the door looking miserable. "Hey babe, you okay?" I smiled. Joseph smiled but it looked forced and then sat beside me. "Serena-" I interrupted him "what is it Joseph? What's wrong with you??!" I said slightly raising my voice. "I can't do this anymore" Joseph said immediately looking down at his lap, he couldn't even look at me. "W-w-what? You cant do what?" I said trying to hold my tears and anger back. "Us, I can't do this. I think we should end things, end our relationship" he swallowed.

I couldn't hold the tears back any longer. "What the heck Joseph? Where has this came from? Are you messing with me? If you are it isn't funny" I spat. "It's not a joke Serena" he said simply. The anger was making me cry even more, I took his face in my hands lifting his chin up so he was looking into my eyes, his eyes were red and puffy but he quickly looked back down to his lap. "You can't even fucking look at me Joseph, what have I done? Am I nothing to you? Did our relationship mean nothing? We was happy watching Daniels boy last week and you sat and told me you wanted to start a family with me, why are you doing this to me" I shouted with tears flowing out of my red eyes.

"I don't love you anymore" Joseph stuttered and clenched his fists like it hurt him saying it... "why? What? Your killing me Joseph, I feel like you've literally just stabbed me in my heart. You begged me to forgive you when we had an argument not to long ago, why did you do that if you don't love me? If you felt this way why didn't you just leave me instead of winning me back and putting me through this heart ache" I stood up and went upstairs taking the clothes and stuff Joseph leaves at my house and put it in a bag then went back to where Joseph was sat with his head in his hands. "Get out" I screamed with sadness. "If you really don't love me then get out and never come back" I cried. Joseph looked into my crying eyes and just walked out to his car. The love of my life has gone, he's just walked out of my house saying we're over and he doesn't love me, how could he do this? This is the worst I've ever felt in my life. I slammed the door and ran to my room and cried myself to sleep.

Short Joseph POV-
I walked out to my car, once Serena closed the door behind me I got into my car and punched the steering wheel numerous times then broke down into tears, seeing her cry and get angry like that broke me. Doing that was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

||

So bet you weren't expecting that!😩 right it's gonna sound sad at this moment but there is a story to it! So don't panic! It's not sad when u find out why! You'll understand the reason why Joseph did that in the next chapter or 2 if this gets 8+ votes! Xxx