High school||Justin blake||

Chapter One: First day of Freshman year 

*Summer Time-ish*

Winter's P.o.v. My Alarm Went off At 5:20 Am i Hit Off i got Up i picked Up my clothes, Just a Basic Pink lose Shirt with some Blue Jeans Did my Make Up, Foundation,Eye shadow,Eyeliner,Mascara. I Thrown my Hair into A messy bun grabbed my phone\headphones and my bag and ate my Breakfast grabbed the house keys and went to school i am so Scared Of this i said in my head I Felt someones arms around me i turn "Hey Justin"i said to him " hey Winter Justin said" back to me i seen my Other friends Like Jack, Kale, We all Hugged The ball rang we all walked to Our classes and i had class with Jack and Justin then yeah.(Sorry to lazy to write who is with Who)*After school*I went to my locker put my stuff in my bag and wait for Justin and Kale, Jack we all walked home together. I Unlocked the house Put my Bag on the floor and Turn some music on and Stared to make Me some Dinner i Turn the stove on And Cooked me some Noodles with Chicken.Justin called me i Slide to answer it. (Justin+winter)

*Justin:Hey?

*Winter:Hey what's up?

*Justin:Not much hey can i ask you something?

*Winter:Um...Yeah sure?

*Justin:Will You be mine?

*Winter:Yeah. *Justin Hangs Up* Um okay i finished Up  my dinner and got homework done and went to bed.

Hope you y'all like that love you all stay strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#UnicornOut