Chapter 3

I'm sorry for not updating sooner, I just got caught up in school. We have tests every week and then they made me redo a science project because it wasn't good enough. (It was amazing yet my teacher thought it was horrible) So I'm extra, extra sorry because I promised a week but it took almost a month. Please forgive me.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!! I also may have gotten caught up in anime *cough* naruto and blue exorcist *cough*

------------------------------------------------------

Grover's POV

Something happened to me. My heart stopped for a second, my breath became faster. Do you want to know what is happening, well I saw Mr. D being nice. While I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure the underworld froze over.

Here, picture this. Mr. D is suddenly skinny, with no beer belly, and is actually smiling at something and it's a kid, and not his. You can understand my shock.

Next to me Annabeth spoke "Ummm excuse me" Mr. D and the little girl instantly looked up at us. The little girl soon smiled at us and waved.

"Hi, my name is Andromedea, you can call me Andy though" she said smiling and waving at us. I waved back at her while Annabeth hesitantly smiled back.

"What's your name?" Andomedea asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Well, I'm Grover and this is Annabeth" I said pointing to myself then Annabeth. She just smiled and started talking to Mr. D again.

"Do you think we should run?" I asked Annabeth "there's no where to run to" Annabeth said back to me after a moment. "Your right" I said disappointedly.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short story.