UPDATE 4: Checking in (12/17)

Hey guys!

We're almost through our first week of assignments, just wanted to see how everyone's doing!!

On a scale of 1-10, how was the first week?? :)

We will be starting a new assignment on Monday, so be sure to get yours done for this week.

Once you are done, please comment on the assignment page letting us know so we can change your status to complete.

I just have a couple things to say real quick, so stick with me a few minutes and then you can go read your assignment. ;)

1. Okay so... I think I made a boo boo somewhere when I was asked about the assignment, so I want to clarify, the bare minimum is ONE THREE sentence comment on ONE chapter. Sorry to everyone I confused!

For those of you who left extra comments, there's good news! For every comment that you left (more than the bare minimum) is one entry into a drawing we're holding, just for this group!!

We will draw once a month and whoever's name is drawn will be the Book of the Month (BOTM) for the following Month.

The BOTM will be posted up all month and each member will be required to read 3 chapters and leave at least 3 short positive comments, or one long comment.

***Is this something you guys would be interested in?

2. Be sure to tag your comments. I've been double checking to make sure the comments are done and positive, so I've noticed a few people who left #spreadthelove out. Just remember it next time. ;)

3. Be sure ALL the comments you leave are nice. Even if it's not part of the big one.

4. Be sincere, please don't lie or bend the truth. Surely you can find at least one honest good thing!! :)

5. I don't really have anything else, but if I ended on 4, Mandie would kill me. :)

Thanks for reading guys! Keep spreading the love! :)