Chapter thirteen//"problem"

Play the song it's : Caving - seavera

Josh woke up to the sun shining through the curtains of the window. Tyler was still sleeping. His lips curved slightly upwards. His hair moving when he exhaled. His chest moving when he was breathing. His hip bones slightly poking out of his pajamas pants. Josh kissed Tyler's forehead. Tyler squinted his eyes. Josh started to kiss toward his chest. Tyler put his hands in Josh's hair. Josh kissed Tyler's stumack. "Joshy." Tyler said and dragged out the y while giggling. "Yes prinsess?" Josh said and kissed his lips while laying on top of him. "You're so cute." Josh whispered against his lips. Tyler kissed him and smiled. "Are you hungry?" Josh asked. "Yeah." Tyler said and kissed his jaw. "What do you want?" Josh asked and kissed his forehead. "Pancakes." Tyler said and closed his eyes. "Okay, I'll make Maddy wake you when the food's ready." Josh kissed him and stood up.

He stretched and closed his eyes. Tyler was not looking at how he flexed his muscles when he yawned. Or his perfect v line. Or how his abs were slightly shaded. Or Josh's biseps and how hot Josh actually was. And he did absolutely not want to jump on him and kiss his whole body. The longer Tyler looked, the more perfect this man became. Josh noticed that Tyler was staring and he winked as he walked downstairs.

Josh walked down the stairs and met Maddy. "Good morning Josh." Maddy said and smiled. "Morning." Josh said and smiled. "Are you hungry or anything?" Maddy asked and looked at him. "I was actually going to make some pancakes, I can make some for you too." Josh said and smiled. "That sounds good." Maddy said and smiled.

Josh made the pancakes and Maddy set the table. "Can you wake Ty and tell him the food's ready?" Josh said and smiled. "Okay." Maddy said and walked upstairs.

Tyler and Maddy walked down the stairs. Tyler was blushing as he sat down on the table. "Why're you blushing princess?" Josh asked and kissed Tyler's cheek as he sat down. Tyler blushed more. "Uhm.. no- nothing." Tyler said and looked down. "Sure?" Josh said and smirked at Tyler. "Y-yeah." Tyler said. Josh put his hand on Tyler's thigh. Tyler bit his lip and closed his eyes. "Tyler?" Maddy said and looked weird at him. "Uhm, y-yeah?" Tyler said and blushed more. He forced a whole pancake into his mouth. Josh grinned and continued upwords. Tyler closed his eyes and grabbed Josh's hand. Tyler allmost chocked on the pancake when Josh squeezed his thigh. Tyler managed to swallow the pancake down with water. "Tyler, what the hell?" Maddy said as she laughed. Tyler pushed Josh's hands off him as he realized he had a little 'problem'. Tyler looked at Josh. "I fucking hate you." Tyler mouthed to Josh. Josh just winked back.