~가지말라~ ~보고싶다 ~

A/N: This is my first fanfic so yeah... It's emm shittier that you (and I) expected..... (and cringy.... And shitty... And cliché shit... And characters OOC af....)
So yeah, if you enjoyed this shitty short angst story, I SALUTE YOU, YOU DESERVE A MEDAL. I mean, I can't even handle the cringy-ness in this story :'D

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SAEYOUNG'S POV :

"Saeyoung.... "

I can still hear your beautiful voice calling out to me, but I know, when I turn around, you won't be there anymore.

Remember when I first brought you here up on this cliff to watch the sunset together? That was the best moment I ever had in my whole life. The sun setting down, making the whole sky reddish-orange (A/N: Is that even a word? Lol, sry, my grammar and vocabulary sucks TwT)

I still remember the scenery was so beautiful to the point where you can't take your eyes off the sunset. Your silky hair blew by the wind made me stare at you instead of the sunset. You caught me starring at you and you smiled at me. I smiled back and hold your hand, declared my love to you again. You blushed and giggled, but confessed it back anyways.

Birds flying over us and the way you head laid on my shoulder together we watch the sunset until the stars came out, it's just simply beautiful and perfect. At that time I hope we could stay like this forever....

But of course, nothing last forever.

FLASHBACK:

"She's what?!! "

" I am very sorry Mr. Choi, we've done everything we could"

"W-what? H-how... I d-don't.... "

"Mr.Choi, did you know MC had a malignant primary brain tumor? According to the reports, she had came to the hospital once for a check-up 2 years ago...But went missing when we were going to tell her about the tumor in her brain."

"B-but... s-she was supposed to be f-fine w-what... I....she never t-told me-"

I turned around and ran. I could heard the doctors and RFA members shouted for me but I don't care, I just wanted to be alone for now. I ran and ran and ran until I reached a currently deserted balcony outside the hospital.
I did not realized I was crying until I felt something wet on my shirt. It hurts. It hurts so much.

I screamed throughout the horizon while crying to let it all out. I have probably been crying and screaming for at least 10 minutes already, I was surprised nobody came and stop me.

At this point I don't really care anymore, I dropped to the floor and sobbed, soaking my hoodie. Time passed, I heard footsteps coming towards me but I ignored it and continued sobbing. I seems to have endless tears anyways.

"Saeyoung-hyung........ "

I raised my head to find that the solemn voice belonged to none other that my younger twin brother, Saeran.

" I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry...... " he held back his tears and said with a shaky voice.

I was going to ask him but my throat was sore and dry from all the screaming just now so I kept quiet and stared at him instead. " I.... I k-knew... I knew she had a b-brain tumor.... " he shut his eyes tightly to prevent tears from flowing out.