The School For Good And Evil

The journey was long and exhausting by the time we had left Camelot I was already sweating from sitting for too long in the carriage and I had blisters inside my dainty kitten heels

The journey was long and exhausting by the time we had left Camelot I was already sweating from sitting for too long in the carriage and I had blisters inside my dainty kitten heels..... but still beauty is not always pretty. As the carriage drew down the cobblestone path and out into the summer struck valleys of never ending elegant blooming flowers Merlin removed his hat and busied himself in preparing for yet another extravagant feast for the longer journey to come. He offered me some chicken and pastries which I happily ate..... it was a few minutes after I put down the bare chicken bone that I realised there was something incredibly wrong with it. My stomach felt all woozy and unusual. That's when I realised the wizard had put a sleeping potion into my food to mak me go to sleep, I felt tired anyways so I lay my head down upon the soft plum coloured velvet cushions and  fell asleep. The last thing I saw before I arrived at the School For Good And Evil was Merlin smiling down at me with twinkling eyes through his crescent moon shaped glasses. And so I gave myself away to a countless hours of fatigue.

                                                                                      *

The first thing I thought of when I awoke was food. Someone - probbably Merlin - had removed my small pink heels and crown and placed them on an embroidered Emerald cushion at my feet. I abruptly jumped up in my seat and looked around Merlin sat opposite me in the same position he was in when he first entered the carriage. In front of me was a silver platter of fresh tomato pasta topped with rich and creamy cheese. I licked my lips and wolfed down the food in a matter of seconds my mouth coated with red tomato sauce I wiped it with a handkerchief and folded it into a small swan before placing it down next to - another origami swan made from a handkerchief - yes it wa but it was made with a black handkerchied and had violet satin lining. A smile of happieness spread across my face as I help up my fork about to dig into a delicious strawberry cheese cake when -

"Ha ha ha!" Merlin cackled.

I dropped my fork shocked then slapped my head at the site of Merlin ominously cackling.

"What is it?" I snapped very agitated.

"Your so busy eating that you didn't even notice that the carriage has stopped." He said wagging ahis long wrinkly finger with a glistening gold ring at me.

"And?" I said picking up my fork and inspecting it for traces of dirt.

"The carriage has stopped." He repeated.

No dust, it was clean, few. I picked up my fork and pierced into a large dollop of soft heavenly cream.

"Whan bou eat?" I  mumbled through a mouthful of dessert.

I swallowed the large chunk of cake I had been chewing in my mouth; "What about it?" I said this time more clearly.

"Vanessa the carriage has stopped!" He replicated once again.

"I know! What about-" I shouted then stopped dead. 

"The carriage has stopped." I repeated his words.

Merlin simply nodded then rested his back against his seat and threw his head back stroking his beard and saying no more. I slowly placed the silver cutlery upon the soft grape silk tablecloth. I rose up out my seat and poked my head through the long rose gold window with it's bronze flower patterns and gasped. There it was. With it's shining crystal towers and fluffy cotton like primrose pink clouds. A glorious bright and sparkling vast rainbow stetched around the castle like palace of a school like a protective shield it looked as though it were made of many jewels: rubies, red beryls, imperial topazes, zicrons, rubellite, pezottaites, ambers, clinohumite, opals, sphalerites, carnelians, peach moonstones, topazes and citrines, emeralds, jadeites, serendibites, sphenes, chrysoberyls, smythsonites, andalusites, aqumarines, blue serendibites, benitoites, jeremejevites - ocassionaly blue ziosites - sapphires, iolites, spectrolites, idocrase, blue sunstone, labradorites, tanzanites, alexandrites, spinels, purple garnets amethysts, zoisites, pink spinels, poudretteites, pink tormalines and morganite.

"This is-" I began.

"The School For Good." Merlin ended the sentence as I dramatically fainted of shock inside the wide and elaboratley furnished cabin. 

                                                                                  *

I awoke a few minutes later and found myself in.......... Merlin's Cloak? The starry purple stars with it's glittering pearl colored stars shone brightly around me. Merlin - who sat on a fluffy white cloud which elegantly floated in the starry abyss - faced me with a warm but confusing smile.

"Shall you go to the School for Good?" he enquired.

"Yes!" I said hopping off the starry pink cloud into the indigo and violet abyss below....

I floated down down then hit the earth cold and hard as I popped out of Merlin's cloak onto crunchy gravel. I brushed my dress clean of dust and stood up, I noticed I was now wearing triangular toe _ shaped velvet cloud colored flats. I admired them happily smiling to myself at the gorgeous diomands  and my cute little pink gown; completley unaware that I was standing in front of the School for Good and Evil's gates my legendary Aunt Sophie stroking her raven purple locks behind me..... 

* Do note Sophie has dyed her hair Raven Purple now, and sorry for the short Chapter

                                                                           To be continued...........