Chapter 15

There standing was Slenda with Slender's head in her hand. My jaw dropped as she turned around with tears in her eyes."I came back and he tried to kill me again." She said as she dropped the head and fell to her knees.

I ran over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She cried as I petted her head and hushed her. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and sobbed into my hoodie.

I didn't mind. I'd do anything for her cause I love her. She then stopped crying but didn't move away from me. I held her close to me and then the most horrible thing happened.

Slender's head rolled away and then went around the corner. We both jumped as we heard an evil laugh. We both turned to see Slender standing there and was looking at us... or I think he was.

Slenda wrapped a tentacle around my waist and jumped up. She began to run as I was looking back. I would swing my knife when ever he go close to us.

God does he ever die? We ran outside and down the dirt path or more she ran as I was wrapped up in her tentacles. The sun was coming up so we would be safe soon. Slender doesn't like the sun ha!

I told her where to go then I told her to go to my house being she had been there before. We or she ran into the house and shut the door behind us.

She let me go and I lead her to my room, shut and locked the door. We sat there, not saying a word. Then I broke the silence. "How did you come back?" I asked.

She sighed then looked at me. "I'm Slenderman's daughter, it's going to take a lot more to kill me. When I did come back I didn't even know I could. I was so happy, but... Dad wanted to kill me again because I said I loved you.."

I nodded then walked over to her as she sat on my bed. I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, then pulled her into my chest. ""I love you too, Slenda." I said as she smiled and hugged me.

We fell asleep holding each other that night from fear of losing one another...