Chapter✨4✨ Sense and Sensibility

A Demon Crone steals that sisters senses using a monkey totem and uses them for herself (she steals Zonnique's sight, Bahja's hearing and Chanel's voice), gets a kazi demon to attack the sisters, even though they had vanquished him, so that she has enough time to hold Camryn to see her future.

✨✨Charmed Opening Song✨✨

I am the son
and the heir
I am human and I need to be loved
just like everybody else does
see I've already waited too long
and all my hope is gone

HALLIWELL MANOR

Zonnique: what how could this happen Chanel what happened I mean they were working when you first got them now there remotely orbing.

Chanel: Zonnique I don't know how it happened or why.

Zonnique: Can you orb.

Chanel: Nope tried 20 times, only remotely orbing.

Zonnique: Weird Jacob!!!!(Jacob orbs)info now.

Jacob: Well The God's said being that Bre Destiny as The One to telekinetic orb wasn't fulfilled so they changed the rule and you will now have the power to telekinetic-orb but you can't orb.

Chanel: Why.

Jacob: Chanel I don't know but on the bright side you have a new power and you have so much potential as you studied more about this power.

Chanel: I guess your right.

Zonnique: OK where is Bahja?.

Chanel: She said she will meet us at the amusement park.

Chanel: Yeah let me just get my shoes and we can go.(she walks upstairs to her room and put on her white high heels and a kazi demon appears from behind Chanel and grabs her head. Thick veins travel through her head and she moans in pain. She kicks out of his grip and runs across the room.)

Chanel: Jacob! Zonnique! Help!
(Zonnique and Jacob flashes.)

Zonnique: What the...

(The Kazi demon heads for Chanel and Zonnique quickly blows him up. The rug catches alight. Chanel rushes over and stomps it out.)

Jacob: Are you okay?

Chanel: Yeah caught me off guard little punk.

Jacob: Yeah come on let's go.

Zonnique: Ok.(they walk out of the room)

CRONES LAIR

(Crone's Lair. It's dark. The only source of light is a dozen of lit candles. A burst of fire appears in the room and the Kazi demon appears on the floor. He roars and looks around.)