Chapter 5- a serious battle of... Just dance...

I awoke early the next morning and the first thing that my eyes greeted me with, was the image of a sleeping Kate, whose mouth hung open as she slept, her hands tucked neatly, yet uncomfortably under her cheek as she laid on her right side. Watching her, I smirked, an idea to finally have her done with beginning to form in my mind

I slowly made my way over to her, hovering above her and gently lowering myself to attach my lips to her neck, I began attacking the long surface with butterfly kisses before sucking and leaving deep purple marks as her eyes opened, her face an image of pleasure yet surprise. Happy surprise, of course.

She smiled, her arms latching around my neck as her legs hooked around my waist, helping me to lose my balance and come crashing down onto her. Her small, needy claws grabbed at my top, having it off in an instant, launching it across the rooms. My actions mirrored hers, yet I was less needy and took a little longer for two reasons; to tease, and because she'd chose to wear an old spaghetti strap top to bed- she obviously hadn't expected this to happen.

I trailed the kisses up to her face, capturing her lips with my own, however I let her take control so we could kiss at her pace which made it better for the both of us. Her hands tangled in my mop of hair that all the girls seemed to love. I hooked my fingers in the waist of her shorts and gently pulled them down her long, tanned legs, smirking as her face expressions showed she was far too into it to back out now.

Her hands grabbed at my joggers and she yanked them off of me desperately before undressing the rest of us both so it could happen quicker. I followed her lead and in an instant, I had her off my list. I'd completed the sleep. I gave her a good time considering it'd be the last time she had me and by the sounds I heard, I think she was satisfied.

She finished first and allowed me to finish, which wasn't too long after. I collapsed on the bed beside her and wiped the layer of sweat that had slavered my forehead. I smirked at her, "Can I have a shower babe?" She nodded without a second thought replying with a question of her own.
"Can I join?"

I chuckled, shaking my head, "Sorry babe, but I'll get too tempted and I know how sensitive you are after a rough session."

She blushed a deep red and looked down, knowing that unfortunately for her, I was right. I winked then made my way to the bathroom, washing my hair and body, before getting out and drying myself then texting the boys.

"Kate's been laid!" I typed excitedly, adding the smirk face to emphasise my accomplishment, it had actually been a lot harder than I thought yet my friends didn't need to know.

"Why? Was she ill?" Scott texted back as I rolled my eyes, he really is dumb.
"No you retard, he's slept with her! The deal?!" Liam reminded as Scott finally caught up to us.

"Well done dude, 2 more to go," was Liam's next response and as most people would find that strange, that was normal for Liam. I dried my hair and got dressed, coming out to be facing Kate once again.
"You look hot." She smiled, as I shrugged.
"I know. Now listen, you don't need to speak to me ever again but this was all a bet. The whole thing, I didn't want to sleep with you again, the fact is, you're not really good. Also, you need to stop being so weird, I'm way hotter than Kristoff."

I saw the cogs begin to spin in her head and I used this as my time to escape before the tears and screaming began and before I could get slapped. Angry girls really know how to hurt a guy.

Running downstairs, I jumped in my car and drove to Liam's. I knew the both of them would be there, waiting for my arrival. Sure enough, when I let myself in, my 2 best friends were in a serious battle of... Just dance...

Scott appeared to have two left feet and missed every dance move whereas Liam surprised me as he was actually pretty good and was really getting into it. If I'm being honest, it's something I'd expect from Scott, not cool-as-a-cucumber Liam.

"Great dancing ladies." I smirked as I walked in, sinking into Liam's bed as both turned to me a look of shock on both of their faces.
"Really?" Scott asked excitedly whilst Liam groaned besides him.
"Don't you dare tell anyone.." He sighed as I smirked with a wink.
"No promises Liam bear!" I squealed as Scott looked at me.
"I want a cute nickname!"

"Scabby Scott?" Liam muttered, causing Scott's face to scrunch before breaking out into a wide smile.
"I love it!" He exclaimed, bouncing on the bed beside me.

Scott was honestly the funniest of us all without realising. He joined our group once his 'good looks' enticed Chanel into bed. Liam and I, however, knew differently, Chanel had been criticising his appearance that whole week he was new, so although Scott was dumb, he could be really smart with the ladies.

A noise suddenly rang loudly in the room and I realised it was my ringtone- Kate. My eyes widened and Liam quickly snatched the phone off of me, putting her on speaker as her high-pitched voice screamed down the phone.

"Mason Colton! I can't believe that you used me just for a good screw! Well you better watch out! I'm gonna get Kristoff's trolls on you and they won't be happy with what you've done to me!"

Scott slapped his hand to muffle the splutters that threatened to escape and Liam smirked, putting on a posh British accent.
"Kate, darling, Mason has done you a favour by giving you the best fûck of your life! You should be grateful! Goodbye now dear!"

Now that is what you call bros before hoes.

*****
End of chapter!
Who's your favourite character?
I like Scott!
Remember to vote and comment!
-Ky xoxo