Wroetoshaw- Harry Lewis.

Harry down next to you on your bed as he handed you the controller.

"What we playing today then Y/N?" He smiled.

You and Harry have been best friends for about three years, living close in Guernsey.

However, after he moved to London, you both took turns to visit each other, which always made you happy.

Harry was always there for you. He never spoke badly of you, stood up for you, respected you, it was like you were in the most dreamy relationship.

But you weren't.

"I will beat you at Fifa this time. My brother has been practicing with me." You smirked at him as he did back.

"Hah, try me you bitch." He laughed.

Mid game, and you know you're losing.

Playfully, to distract Harry, you graze your hand over his crotch, then quickly removing it so he wouldn't see it was you.

After scoring the goal, you stood up and shouted happily.

"That's not fair you cheated though.." Harry rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Oh really..? How then?" You teased, pouting at him.

"You tried to give me a hand job mid game." He laughed.

You blushed madly.

"I didn't.. I didn't mean to anyway.. it's just.." you looked down at the carpet of Harry's floor, as he stood up opposite you.

"I liked it." He whispered, he got closer to your body, you felt his member against your leg.

He must of liked it.

"Harry we are friends.." you breathed, Harry's head buried in your neck, kissing you softly.

"That doesn't matter.. I want you.." he groaned as he pushed you back onto the bed.

You realised there was no point of holding back.

You loved Harry.

"Were best friends, it doesn't mean anything.. no one has to know.." Harry unzipped your hoodie, throwing it onto the floor, as well as your leggings.

You pulled off his shirt as he kissed you again, his tongue slid into your mouth.

Harry's hands were securely wrapped around your waist as he guided your hand back down to his crotch.

"Do whatever you want to me.." you gasped, as he undid his jeans, his erection quite bold.

With force harry pushed you down further onto the bed, and lined himself with you, slowly entering, your breath started turning into pants of sheer pleasure.

After a few minutes he stopped and looked into your eyes, deeply.

You pushed him down and sat on his erection, giving him a smirk.
As he held your waist, you moved your hips slowly in a slight circular movement.

The occasional slip of Harry's finger on your stomach made your skin tingle.

You moved faster, as he thrusters into you, getting quicker and quicker.

You liked to be in control.

Still moving your hips to match the timing of Harry's pushes, you leant in to kiss him, cupping his cheeks, constantly having to break the kiss because of the amount of pleasure you were receiving, but still went back in for more.

It's like his kiss was addictive.

As Harry got closer to his point, you still continued to kiss him, as he held you tightly.

With a loud groan Harry pulled out quickly, you collapsed onto his bare chest.

Both breathing heavily, Harry stroked your hair softly.

"This didn't mean anything.. right..?" He asked you.

You froze. Those words stuck in your head.

"Were friends.." you mumbled, desperately trying to forget.

You loved your best friend.