Just The Beginning

"Tony what are you going to get?" Jaime asked all excited as he saw the waiter walking towards us.

Maybe just a California Roll, or just some shrimp... tough decisions.

"I'll get the Cali Roll." I said pointing to the picture on the menu.

Jaime nodded his head in agreement as he ordered the same as me.

"So how are you going to spend your vacation Hime?" I asked him as he started drinking his drink.

"Jess and I are going to Disney in a couple of weeks, then we'll just chill until we feel like doing something," Jaime replied.

I don't know what I'm going to do.. I just got my own apartment a couple months ago, so I haven't made any time for planning anything special for our year off.

"How about you?" Jaime asked me,

"Haven't really planned anything. I'll probably just hang out with old friends and catch up with family, stuff like that," I went on until our food arrived.

=_=_=_=_+_+_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_+_

Lani's POV

It's okay Lani. You got this.. You're doing just fine, just keep smiling.

"Alright that will be all. Thank you Lani" the women in front of me says as the job interview comes to an end.

"Thank you" I plainly say.

That went way better than I expected.
I walk out of the "interviewing room" and walk pass the only two people in the restaurant besides the waiters. Not gonna lie I got a good look at both of the men. One of them had a cool piercing under his eye and the other one had spiky hair.
STOP thinking about guys, keep walking and just drive home.

I remembered I left my phone on one of the tables. Just as I start to turn around I hear someone speaking to me.

"Hey uh, I think you left your phone on a table.?" The man says in a questionable tone.

I smile and nod my head.

"Oh man thanks! Yeah I'm kinda forgetful sometimes with all the stress. Thanks so much dude." I say as he hands me my phone.

You know what.. I just went through a very stressful interview I'm gonna take a long stretch and just give him my number.

Just as he turns around I grab his attention.

"Wait.. Here, maybe we can talk sometime again? I'm Lani."
I say confidently with a smile with my hand out asking for his phone so I can put my number in it.

He hands me his phone and I hand him mine.
"I'm Tony, and yeah that sounds great."

We both smile and go on with our day.

AN: This is just the beginning of the fanfic. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep on going, if I do I'll try to do at
least one chapter a day. Sorry if my grammar is all messed up I'm obviously terrible at English.