Moving

Tony's POV

I just started unpacking and sorting stuff in my new apartment. Everything's coming together and I'm kinda proud of myself.

I head over to my fridge and get some water. As I do so I decide to take a little break and take my phone out of my pocket.

1 message from Lani

L: hi are you doing anything today? Wanna chill?

Should I ask her to help me out? I mean we just met like two weeks ago. We've obviously hung out a couple times, but she's never came over before.
I decide to respond asking her if she wants to come over

T: I'm still moving in to my apartment. It would be awesome if you helped me?¿

I wait for her to respond

L: I would love to. I'll bring over food and drinks.

T: Awesome! Thanks you're an amazing person haha

I respond and give her my address and get back to work.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Lani's POV

I change into some shorts my boyfriend Oscar left over. I put on a shirt that I cut the sleeves and sides off letting the sides of my belly show including my black bra. That typically what I wear when I work out. Most of my friends say I look like a tomboy but that ight with me.

I get into my car and start driving to Tony's new apartment.

When I get there I knock on the door.

"Come in" I hear Tony yell from the other side of the door.
I walk in and see Tony wearing something somewhat similar to what I'm wearing, but he has a backwards hat on with his long hair pulled back under it. Not gonna lie he looks attractive like that.

"Okay so I brought monster for now, and beer for later. I got a shit ton of random junk food left over from a party I had at my place."  I said while putting the junk on the bar counter and turned around smiling.

"Thanks so much!" He said while giving me a fist bump.

"So uh where shall I start?" I ask wondering around his place trying to figure out where to begin.

"Can you please get all the kitchen wear unloaded? I'm clumsy and I might breaks all the plates." He asked.

I'm a little impressed. At the age of 20 he already had a full set of kitchen wear. Shit I have a kitchen full of plastic plates and bowls and silver wear.

"Alrighty" I simply say.

I begin my kitchen duty and start to think about just random stuff.

I grab a monster and decide to take a break once I finish up the kitchen.

I head upstairs to find Tony and ask him if he wants to take a break with me.

I see he's already finished most of the upstairs and I start to feel a little under powered because I only finished the kitchen.

"Damn you're a hard worker.." I say looking around what spears to be his room.

He turns around and smirks at me comment.

"Oh I finished most of this before you got here. I'm just putting some finishing touches on my room."

"Come on let's go downstairs and take a break" I say already heading downstairs.

"Okay I'll be down there in a minute I just have to finish my bed." He says while putting some blankets on the bed.