Part-I He Step's IN

Author note:
Thanks for Selecting my Novel i hope you will like it. I am trying my best to bring it to life so that you can enjoy it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Boy I:      hey you little might...listen up!!
Agustus: Yes?

Boy II: Stay away from her.
Boy I : Stay away From all of them.

Augustus : What?

Boy I: We have Been here from the beginning and you think you will get the girl in the First week?

Boy II: We have been trying our luck since the begging and its been  long enough...but unable to get a girl and you are getting the girl i have been after? Dont you dare think of her ever again or  I'll kick the  shit out of you.

Augustus: But what have i done?

Boy II: Dont try to be smart...OK...!! Just stay Away from the Chicks,  specifically Alice...

Augustus: But.. 

Boy I : Hey Head Mistress is coming Lets go.

What just happened!! I don't have any idea ....

INTRODUCTION

I just moved into this Town 3 Weeks ago and Its my 2nd week in the school. I moved into  this city with My family , My Father Major Martin Who is Serving in our Nations Army Due to which we keep on traveling but luckily now i am going to start a life here  as this is his Last posting he is soon going to be Retired and My mom She is a house wife Jinnifer and My Two Sweet sweet sisters well not exactly sweet, Rose the  Elder one and Kelly the  younger one . They both are relatively much closer to each other..wh is not good for me when i fall into a fight with anyone of them but at least my mom is there to Support me.

As this town is totally new to me and i am a Kid of age 12 so its quite hard for me to find new friends in school and near house . I made few friends in my street and now i go with them to Play in afternoon thats kinda  good because at least i dont have to sit whole day at home and watch news with my dad and TV serials with sisters . But the bad thing is none of them are from My School. So i have to make different Friends in school and Street .

Unluckiy i got seat next to a guy Stain from another planet. He is not an alien but he is not less . He is different from every normal person. He talks when he want to and what he want to and which is really annoying . But what can i do ? Teacher gave me this seat and i am not bold enough to ask her to change my seat . I have to manage this for next 4 Months its a short time i can do this although an hour sitting next to him is not less than a week or month or maybe year .But i have to Bear him . But at least his uniform is neat .

I am not too much social , Bold Or Chill to make too many friends So till now i only have him as a friend in class and He lives inside the Military Housing area so we can at least work on projects if we get one And he is son of Military Doctor.

I joined this School in the middle of the session of 6th Grade and after This we will go to the senior branch. I am bullied by the other class members but i dont take anyone of them serious unless they harm me. They bully both of us me and my seat fellow Stain. But at least Girls dont think same about me. I have a good deportation in front of girls and Teachers. The girl those two boys were talking about is Alice our Class Proctor . She is Beautiful and eye catching farm away from my league i guess but we use to have a little chat nearly every day which is similar to this

Alice: Do you have Colour's

Me: Yes

Alice: Thank you

She regularly ask me for Colours as she needs them for attendance register. Maybe thats why i guess she dont give my name to teacher even i am making noise in class sometimes. Whenever she comes to me for colours one of those two guys grabs her hand and teases her and tells her again and again i like you but she dont like him she ignores him and his name is Jack but i like calling him Jack Ass although i haven't ever said that on his face and His friend is Baz and i hate both of them because they are always trying to tease me.

Whole Class enjoys their lame jokes on us but except few of them mostly girls . One these is Adam and seems to be a nice guy. But who knows as i havent talked to him .

I am back in class and now i can see him coming towards me but why is he ?

Adam: Hey Augustus .

Me: Hey ?

Adam: I am Adam. I just saw what happened out there .

Me: Okay... (Confused )

Adam: If you need help or want to talk to i am here you can talk to me .

Me: Thank You...

I guess this was a request of becoming friends maybe and i really need a friend in class with whom i can share my things of school. but is he the Guy ? Can i Trust him ? Yes , because there is no one else whom i can trust. So i have to take the risk. But not now i have to Notice what is the real reason behind their act and i guess it wont be hard to find out . I have a good friend Ryan in my neighbor he seems to be quite intelligent and good i will ask him as he is the only one who i can call my best friend . But i have to wait till the Afternoon So i can ask him .

The day is not ending and i am in rush to go to him so i can talk to him and tell him what happened so that he can tell me something and help me with an advice .

*The bell rings*

Atlast the day is our.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author Note.....
Wait till the next chapter comes out...cuz the best us yet to come