Chapter 22

(( after this sexy scene I need to calm tge FUCK DOWM because they shouldn't be banging this much so enjoy it now because you won't get it in like 10 chapters))
   Mikes P.O.V
     He started enjoying himself quite quickly and so did I, since watching him was better then any hentai manga I've read.
(PKAY IM FEELING IN A GOOFY FUCJING MOOD SO ILL ADD SOME STUPID AHIT IN HERE)
((AU wgere mike likes hentai))
(NOT IN TGIS FANFICTION THOUGH)
He panted and moaned and whimpered out for me, with his legs trembling.
     " G-goddamn it, Mike~ Aah Mike!~ Mmmh!!—" he purred. I stared at him with my hand on my chin, thinking deeply on what I wanted to do with him.
'wait, I shouldn't be doing any of this, this isn't actual consent, he's drunk and he can't use his head correctly..'
' ...but playing around with him is something I enjoy and stopping now won't be an option for either of us '
' but now that he's much more of a sassy, bold, bratty and demanding submissive, i wonder if I can be a bit rougher with him, or if he could be rough with me'
     I snapped out of my thoughts and I walked to the edge of the bed, looking him in the eye.
     " How about we take a break from this and play around a little?" I asked as I took the vibrators away from him, turning them off while setting them on the end of the bed.
     " h-hey..~ I *hic* wasnt done, mister~" Jeremy whined. I unhooked him from the set that was tying him up and set that aside too. I led him to his feet and gave him a little smirk before slowly wrapping my hand around his neck and tightening my grip a little and threw him into the wall, hearing him purr out.
     "Mmh! M-Mikey you're so rough~ *hic* —" I cut Jeremy off as he spoke
     " Quiet, Kitten. Punishment for getting drunk is ahead of you and you better take it like a good boy~" I rubbed my thumb up and down the shaft of his neck and dug my nails in his skin slightly, sending a sting throughout his spine. Before I let him speak again, I took in charge like I've wanted to for awhile. I leaned in and connected our lips, instantly slipping my tongue into his mouth. He shivered and let out a small hiccup while his lips were curled into a small little smile as his legs were about to give out on him.
     I glimpsed down at his quivering naked body, seeing that his dick had been throbbing and leaking up to this point with the pre-cum already dripping down his poor, little shaking legs.
     "You want me so bad." I whispered as I pulled away slightly to speak.
     "You're shaking for me, you're so fucking cute and pathetic."
     "Who's your daddy, Jeremy..~?"

(((SORRY FOR THIS VERY LONG HIATUS IVE BEEN SUFFERING A BAD 7-8 MONTHS AND IVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AAAHDJSJS FORGIVE ME)))