All The Single Ladies

Mias POV

Mias POV

"And down, clap, up clap clap" Mr.Shue dances in front of us, teaching us our new routine.

"Down clap, up clap clap" We follow along.

We finish the routine, Mr.Shue asking us what we think.

"Mr.Shuester?" Rachel raises her hand.

"Yes rachel?" He answers

"It was really good" she says, making everyone chuckle.

"Okay, from the top!"

"Alright, let's go" I start the camera, hitting the play button.

Single ladies  by Beyoncé comes on, Kurt, Brittany, and Tina dancing. I stand behind the video camera and smile. Kurt lip syncs in the front. He is wearing a glittery vest and a tie. The girls are wearing leotards.

I find it funny that Kurt knows every single move to every single beat. However, my smiles drops when the music stops playing. We all look to the stairs, seeing my dad.

"Dad... you're home early" Kurt breathes heavily.

"Deadliest catch is on. What are you wearing?" Dad says, stepping closer to Kurt.

"It's a unitard. Guys wear them to uh, workout nowadays. Do sports. They wick sweat from the body"Kurt lies. Dad grabs the Unitard and snaps it into kurts skin.

"F-football" Tina stutters. I shut my eyes tightly

"Yea. All the guys in football wear them. They're jock-chic." Kurt smiles.

"Totally. Kurts on the football team now" Brittany adds, and I bring my hand to my forehead

"He's the kicker. That's the smallest guy on the field right?" Brittany asks.

I look up to my dad, seeing his eyes widen.

"Yea. Brit and Tina were just helping out on some conditioning" Kurt lies.

"Really. You know I played in JC, before I busted up my knee popping wheelies on my dirt bike." Dad nods.

"Cool." I mutter.

"So one of you two his girlfriend?" Dad looks in between them.

Kurt smacks Tina's butt, pulling her close.

"But I'm not ready to be exclusive just yet." Kurt blushes.

"Mia? How bout you and Puck?" Dad's words make me look at him, tensing my jaw.

Kurt nods his head slowly and dad gets the message.

"Alright, just keep the music down. I can't hear myself think up there." Dad starts to move up the stairs.