Chapter 3

Sehun's Pov:
"Jungkook aren't you gonna say hello, to Y/n? Said Taehyung sensing the weird feeling arund the table. "Huh. And why would I do that to someone who I don't give a damn about?" Hearing that I instantly looked to see Y/n and I could see that she was on the verge of crying. I couldn't take it anymore the thing I hate most in the world is seeing her sad because of this jerk.

"Yah! How dare you speak of Y/n like that you idiot!" I shouted at Jungkook while grabbing him by his collar. Making everyone shocked. "Just as I said she's nothing to me". "Yaahh!!" I tightened my grip on his collar and lifted my fist up ready to punch him when I felt Y/n small body buck hug mine an I could feel her tears run through the thin fabric of my shirt.

"Its fine Sehun don't worry about it" said Y/n with a broken voice which I could tell she forced to come out normal but ended up in a wisper. "Y/n" seeing her like that broke my heart in two. I let go of Jungkook's collar harshly and went and hugged Y/n while picking her up gently in bridal style to the roof top so she could get some fresh air.

Y/n Pov:
I was on the roof top in Sehun's embrace while sobbing uncontrollably.I couldn't belive Jungkooks words.No I didn't want to belive them but they kept ringing through my ears nonstop. My heart was shattered into a million pieces and it was hurting like hell. "Y/n, please stop crying over that jerk, he doesn't deserve any of your precious tears shed over him."

Sehun's Pov:
I lifted her head up from my chest to wipe her tears away and my heart instantly dropped at the state she was in, her eyes looked like her soul has left her and tears won't stop comming out of them as if they were waterpools. All the time when Jungkook would say something hurtful to her she will be sad but I never saw her in a state as bad as this. She was boken. Jungkook you idiot you broke her...

No ones Pov:
A week had passed and Y/n didn't talk to anyone not even Sehun. At lunch times she would just with Sehun and the others but she was emotionless she won't eat or smile. When she saw Jungkook with IU she would sit there emotionless with hurt in her eyes tears ready to spill from them.

Y/n Pov:
"Yah you need to eat something or you'll die Y/n" said Senun with a worried expression on his face. "I'm not hungry" I said surprising Sehun and myself that I was able to get some words out of my mouth. I couldn't eat because I would always lose my appetite when I would see Jungkook and IU smile happily at each other. It the most painful thing in the world seeing your loved one happy with someone else. And unfortunately that happened to me everyday. And I couldn't do anything about it. Except just sit there with my heart all broken into pieces while they are happy with each other's presence.

A/n: Hey guys i hope you enjoied this chapter I tried my best to upload it as quick as possible, and I'm really sorry if you didn't I'll try my best to make it better in the future.
Please vote and comment

💙

(P

(P.s. I hope that didn't kill you)
Hehehe