5

"Guess what?" Justin asks with a smile. He leans over the countertop, talking to me. "What?" I ask with a giggle. "Chaz is coming today! He'll stay with us for tonight," Justin says with the biggest smile. Yeah, I've known Justin forever, but weirdly enough, I never met Chaz. "Really? Thats awesome! What time is he coming down?" I ask. "He should be here any minute. Sorry I didn't give you a heads up, we've got a lot going on, I forgot," he says, coming around the counter towards me, and he pulls me in, our noses brushing again, our lips almost touch, but the doorbell rings. "SHIT! Every time," Justin says, but when he opens the door, Chaz stands there.

"Bro!" Chaz yells and 'bro hugs' Justin. "Bro it's so great to see you," Justin says, and Chaz walks in. "Is this the girl you were banging before I got here? You better get out now before the paparazzi come," Chaz says, and they both crack up. What's funny? "Nah man, this is my friend, Hanna, she's coming with me on most of the tour," Justin says after their laughing fit, and Chaz's eyes scan me. "Sweet," he says, raising his eyebrows, and picks up his stuff. "Just so you know, Justin, you could so tap that," Chaz calls as he walks his suitcases down to the guest room, and I raise my eyebrow at Justin. He sighs. "Calm down, he's just excited to be here," Justin says, laughing.

"Excited, my friend, is an understatement. Which clubs are we hitting up, tonight?" Chaz asks, walking back out, and Justin shrugs. "I was thinking we could all get pizza and catch up," Justin says, and Chaz shrugs. "Sounds cool bro," he says, and flops on the couch. It's only 1pm, so we have hours before dinner. "What do we do until then?" I ask, and Justin shrugs. "Doesn't matter, I guess," he replies. "OH! I KNOW! Can we go mess in the studio? I picked up the guitar in my spare time and I think i'm getting pretty sick. Hanna, do you know piano?" Chaz asks. "Yeah, I've played since I was 7," I say, and he smiles. "Sounds like a rad band to me, lets go," Chaz says, standing up, and we follow him out.

When we get to the studio, Chaz jumps into the spinny chair and rolls into the wall, falling onto the ground. My jaw drops, but then Justin and I exchange glances and crack up. "Very funny," Chaz says with a smirk, standing up. "Bro, you definately lost your charm," Justin says, laughing, and I laugh too. "Okay, it's not pick on Chaz hour, lets rock this," he says, picking up the guitar, and justin nods and picks up a small mic and puts an earbud in his ear. I slide into the chair of the electric piano. "Something fast, fun," Justin says. "1, 2, 3," I count, and we all start. "You remind me... of a burger. OHHHH how I want... a burger. AND I will always think of that meat bun and cheese when I see you, I'm sorry.... but its true," Justin sings loudly, and I have to say, we sound horrible. 

When we finished the song, Justin burns it on a cd. "Why are you burning it? It's not useful," I say, and Chaz rolls his eyes. "Welcome to Justin's world. He's a very sentimental guy who wants to save any memory possible," Chaz says, and Justin gives him a look. "Hey! Maybe one day I will find this in my attic, and I can tell my kids about how much fun we had together. It would mean a lot to me," Justin says, and I have to say, it's cute that he's sentimental. 

When we get back to Justin's he orders pizza. "Today was epic bro, thanks for letting me stay," Chaz says, sitting at the island in Justin's kitchen. "Today was really fun," I add, drinking my chocolate milk, and Justin smiles and nods. "It was, thanks for coming you guys, honestly if this was a normal day of tour, I would be sitting here alone, writing songs all day, in the studio alone, it's really lonely," he says, and I nod. "Bro, try to come visit Canada more. It's your home, wherever you live, Canada will always be your home. Remember," Chaz says, sipping the last of his beer. "I know bro, sorry. I haven't gotten around to it." Then the doorbell rings. "PIZZA," Chaz yells, and we all run to the door.

"Woah, your Justin Bieber," the lady says, surprised. "Yeah, that's my name," he says with a smile, taking the box. "uh... 15$," she says nervously, and Justin gives her 50. "Keep it, thank you so much," he says, and closes the door. "You're such a good person," I say, putting my arm around his back as we walk to the living room, and he smiles and lightly kisses my cheek. 

Justin gets cups for chocolate milk for all of us, and we place the pizza on the coffee table in front of the t.v, ready to watch a movie. "I didn't know Justin Bieber drank chocolate milk," I say teasingly as he gulps down his last sip already. "There's a lot you don't know about me," Justin says smiling. "Yeah, like how he gets his period once a month," Chaz says, and I laugh. "Hey, bro! I have more balls than you. Come on, fight me," Justin says with a laugh, standing up, and Chaz nods and goes for a punch, but Justin retaliates and punches his back, causing Chaz to fall. "It's all about the balls," Justin says, laughing, and helps Chaz up. 

"I think we should go for a scary movie," Chaz suggests. "Paranormal Activity 4? I haven't seen it yet," Justin suggests. "Me either, sounds good," I say, and we all agree. Justin pops it in and comes to sit next to me, putting his arm over me, and I lean my head into him, and all of a sudden I feel safe, warm. 

After hours of me screaming while the boys laugh, the movie ends. "Good one," Chaz says, getting up. "Alright, I guess we should get to bed, it's 3 am," Justin says, standing up also. "Goodnight guys, see you in the morning," Chaz says, and disapears into the guest room. "Where should I sleep?" I ask, and Justin shrugs. "You can sleep in my bed, it's not like we'll do anything. Just 2 good friends sleeping in the same bed, no big deal," Justin says with a shrug. "Yeah, it's nothing," I say, and I follow Justin inside. "Goodnight Han," Justin says, and we slip into the covers. His body feels warm next to mine, and I get this feeling I've never felt. "Goodnight," I whisper back, and his arms wrap around me. Soon enough, I'm fast asleep.