Chapter 3

Zayn's POV

I heard footsteps in my bedroom. I looked at the clock, it was 23:00. "Zayn?" An Irish voice asked. I turned on the lamp. "Yeah, Ni?" I asked. "C-Can I sleep with you? I can't sleep." He said. I scooted over and patted the spot next to me. He got under the covers and cuddled up close to me. I turned off the lamp and kissed Niall's forehead.

"Um..sorry. It's a habit." I said. "It's fine, so we're dating?" Niall asked. "Yeah." I nodded. "Good, you're cute." He said, snuggling closer to me. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him. He fell asleep in seconds. He's like that, falling asleep in less than a minute is his talent.

-

"Zayn, Zayn." I felt Niall shaking my arm. I could see in the dark that his expression was frightened. "What's wrong?" I asked. "What's that noise?" He asked. I listened. I heard the fridge opening and a chair being pulled out. "That's either Paul or Harry." I said. "Are you sure?" Niall asked, still frightened. "C'mon, let's go check." I said.

As we were walking down the stairs he grabbed onto my hand, I squeezed his hand softly. "Paul? Harry?" I asked when we got to the kitchen. The bright light blinded me. Paul and Harry were sitting at the table, eating sandwiches and looking at their phones.

"Told you." I said to Niall, pushing him lightly. He giggled. "What are you two doing up?" Paul asked. Niall and I are always the last ones up. "You scared Niall." I said. Niall hid his face in my side. "Sorry." Harry said. I swear I could feel Ni blushing.

"I'm going back to bed." I said. Niall followed me back to the bedroom. I laid down and he snuggled up to my side, and I pulled him on top of me. He didn't move back. I set my hands on his lower back to hold him in place and I fell asleep.

Niall's POV

I heard a small cry from the next room. That's Drew, Zayn's -- our daughter. I won't get used to that until I get my memory back. I got up from the bed and walked into her room. She was crying. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

I changed her diaper and then set her back in her crib. When I turned around Zayn was smiling in the doorway. "That was cute." He said. "Well, she is my daughter." I said. He brought me into a hug. "I'll get your memory back as soon as possible, okay?" He said.

--

"Niall, wake up." Zayn said. "We have an interview." I opened my eyes and Zayn was hovered over me. "Did I leave the house last night?" I asked. "No.." Zayn said, sounding completely confused.

"But I remember going out... To some bar. You were there, the guys were there. We- we were celebrating something. About being.. Signed?" I said.

Zayn's face lit up like the sun. "I remember that! You remember that!" He said excitedly.

"So we did go out last night?" I asked. Zayn shook his head and gave me a big kiss.

"Almost four years ago, we got signed to Syco Records with Simon Cowell. We went to a bar to celebrate." He said. I suddenly got excited also.

"I remembered something?" I asked. He nodded, wrapping his arms around me.

"You're getting your memory back." He whispered.

______________________________________

A/N: How was it?

Sorry I took forever I forgot my password

I know I'm stupid

-AJ