- O1 -

I closed the door carrying Bailey into the house

I closed the door carrying Bailey into the house. She fell asleep on the ride from the stadium back home. Odell played hard today as he always does. I am so proud of him. He is literally living his dream. I was unsure about the night that we got married , but here we are two years later and I couldn't be happier. Not only are we both living our dreams , we are very successful. Bailey is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me , she's is my shining star.

 Bailey is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me , she's is my shining star

I laid her down in her bed and just let her sleep. I walked down the hall into my bedroom looking for CoCo. We had to lay Tzar to rest a few months ago, I don't know who was more heartbroken Odell or Bailey. They both sulked in each others sadness for weeks. CoCo has filled the void for Bailey , but I know that Odell misses his Bestfriend.

I walked into the bedroom and undressed myself and took my hair down. The winter weather in NY was starting to kick in and I was so excited. I showered and went to check on Bailey, she was waking up. I knew she was going to be hungry.

" Hi Nugget , did you have a nice nap ?" She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

" I'm hungry mommy" I smiled and picked her up out of the bed.

" Well lets see what mommy has to make that all better."

We walked down the stairs into the kitchen , I sat her up on the island and opened the fridge. I heard the front door open and the bags hit the floor. I heard more than one voice so I know that meant Odell brought one the boys. Odell, and Vic walked into the kitchen.

" Daddy !" Bailey stood up on the counter and jumped into Odell's arms as soon as she saw him.

" There's daddy's baby!" He grabbed her kissing all over her face as she giggled. He walked over to me and kissed my shoulder.

" Hi Babe , Hello Victor."

" Laney why you always gotta say my name like I'm your step son. You know I'm your favorite Giant."

Odell looked at Vic like nigga please.

" Now Vic , I love you I do ! But we both know who my favorite Giant is !"

" That's okay ! Bailey tell mommy and daddy who your favorite Giant is !"

Bailey looked at Odell and smiled " DADDY !"

I laughed and went back to cooking.

" You know what I am going home to Eliana and Kennedy"

" There you go ! Go home to your girls who love you and stop trying to bring mine to the dark side."

" I obviously couldn't do that if I tried ! Alright Beckham family until next time ! And Beckham good game today!"

They did that whole teammate handshake and Victor left. Odell put Bailey back down on the island and walked over to the stove.

" Goodbye Beckham go shower before you come over here by this food. Thank you"

He laughed and kissed my neck before turning to walk upstairs to the shower. He left his phone on the counter and it started to ring , I looked over at it and didn't recognize the number. I ignored it and let it ring.

I pulled Bailey down from the island and we set the table together. She was growing up so quickly, I remember giving birth to her like it was yesterday. My pregnancy was so smooth , but my labor was horrible. I was in labor for almost 36 hours before Bailey came. But she was worth all the pain.

" Bailey come on let's go tell Daddy that it's time to eat."

" I'll do it mommy"

She was going to be 3 in a few weeks and I still had no idea what I was going to do for her birthday.

My phone rang and Emeli and Ayanna's picture flashed across my screen. My little Yaya was a big girl now! Her L's are actually L's !

" Hello Big Sister! How are you doing ?"

" Hi Buggie ! I'm fine Ayanna and Q just left to go and pick out more baby clothes for QJ."

Emeli and Quandell went to therapy , and they worked out all of their problems. Emeli is expecting baby number 2 in about 4 months . Quandell is getting his boy.

" All they do is shop ! He's only going to wear the clothes for 3 days before they won't fit."

" Buggie I know but Q is just so excited you can't tell him anything. How are you and my little Bailey Bee ?"

" We are wonderful, we just got back from Dell's game I cooked now we are about to eat."

" I miss her ! What are we doing for her birthday 🎉 this year ?"

" I don't know and I need to figure it out quickly! Because time is getting low."

" You always waiting last minute. You figure it out because my Bee is gonna be 3 she needs a party as fabulous as her."

Bailey and Odell came back into the dining room I ended my conversation with Emeli and we sat down to eat. Odell's phone rang again, he looked at it and quickly turned it back over. I wonder if it's the same number from before.

I trust Odell but he is in an industry that attracts a lot of the wrong attention. They don't care that he has a wife and a daughter, and he doesn't keep us a secret at all. We are every where that he is all the time. But that doesn't stop the thirst buckets from being thirsty.

 But that doesn't stop the thirst buckets from being thirsty

They Are Back!!

I did a bit of a time jump. It's time for real life drama for The Beckham Clan.

Thank You All For Your Support ! I Adore All Of You ♥️