Chapter 1

Kashish's POV:

I knew leaving would be hard; never did I think it would be this hard.

All I could think of was him, and mom's phone call.

*Flashback*

"Hello sweetie how're you doing?" Mom said.

"How am I doing? Mom how could you?" I questioned.

"Who do you think you're talking to, young lady?" my mom said.

"I'm only 16 maa! I'm only 16, and you want me to get married?! To Aarav??!? Maa you know what he did to me!" I protested.

"What? No!! You're not getting married now!! Once you're 20! And he apologized! His parents... Kashish they are offering a huge amount of money, and not only will they support you, but us too!! You don't even have to work, because they will be supplying you with money every month! A huge amount! You know what also? They're gonna pay for your education from now on!" Mom said happiness filling her voice.

Tears slipped from my eyes.

"Did you ever think about whether I wanted this or not? If I want to live my life that way? Maa did it ever occur to you that I might have an opinion too?
I have never felt this betrayed.
Maa I love and respect you, but I am not getting married to him. Not now. Not ever." I started. 

Mom,then, interrupted "You have to! We already signed the lease. It's already done. It's a lie that money can't buy happiness. You can buy clothes, makeup, and go to that Korean band's concert whenever you want to!
Kashish, we are your parents! We want what is best for you. You have to understand that. This is what's best for you"

"No it's not! No! Money doesn't buy happiness! When were you planning on telling me this?? When I come back?? When it's too late??" I exclaimed

"I-I was gonna call you and tell you! How did you know anyways?" she asked

"Aarav! He told me! I am never gonna forgive you for this Maa! Never!" I said sobbing

Then I saw Jungkook walk into the room and closed the door behind him

"You'll understand one day. You'll have children and understand..." she said trying to convince herself more than she is attempting to convince me.

"With Aarav?! No I won't! Never!" I said and closed the line before she could say anything

I then turned my back to Jungkook hiding my face, as I get into my bed and silently cried into my pillow.

I then felt the bed sink as Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist. Every inch of his body stuck to mine. He kissed my neck trying to comfort me... at that exact minute I broke into sobs

"Shhhh I'm here, no one can hurt you. I won't let anyone lay a finger on you" he said kissing my hair.

My sobbing intensified.

She already signed it. If I don't get married to him, they will receive consequences.

My body felt so weak

What are these consequences mom? What will they do?

*End of Flashback*

Once the plane reached India I felt my heart completely sink.

"There's no going back now" I said loud enough, so that my brain could accept my return. Every sub plan of staying disappearing with the wind.

Once I was out of the plane and into airport getting my bags and belongings, I saw my parents standing outside waiting for me.

No matter how mad I was at Maa, I missed them.

I slowly walked out until they saw me.

"Kashish! LOOK IT'S KASHISH!" my mom yelled, slapping my dad's arm until he spotted me and waved his two hands at me (although I already could see them both).

I laughed at them, accelerating my speed as I ran towards them.

Once I was by their side they hugged me, squeezing my cheeks.

"My baby, how are you? How was Korea? How was the ride back? Tell me everything!" Mom bombarded me with questions.

"Calm down dear, let's get home first, then she'll tell us everything" dad said. We all agreed, and began walking towards the exit.