Part 50

Molly's P.O.V

I sat looking up into the bright florescent lights of the doctors office, Harry had been quiet all morning and honestly the past two weeks he was quiet. Ever since the hospital it hasn't been the same, our day consisted of the same thing pretty much. He would go to work around 8 kiss me goodbye, text me occasionally and come home. We would eat together and later one of us would fall asleep on the couch and the other would go up to bed.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts as the doctor entered the room, he smiled at me momentarily.

"No Harry today?" He asked smiling still.

"No not to today, he had some meetings today" I said plastering a fake smile on. He nodded his head and I leaned back.

Harry didn't have meetings today, he just went to work and I asked him earlier if he wanted to meet me and the answer I got was 'I'll try' so I wasn't holding my breath.

I lifted my shirt and the familiar cold gel was placed on my skin causing me to shiver slightly. I waited momentarily before I saw the familiar black and white picture show up and I smiled slightly.

"I would say we should be able to see the sex within the next 2-3 weeks, it's still early to tell but we will be able to shortly." He said moving the camera around my stomach. I nodded my head in understanding but I couldn't help but feel a sense of emptiness.

"Can I ask how big it is?" I said quietly and he nodded.

"An Avocado" He simply said and I chuckled remembering the day Harry and I were bickering over rasberry's. He finished up and handed me new photos and I was on my way.

I walked into the chilly March air and pulled my jacket tighter around me as I walked to my car.

On the drive back to the house I passed Harry's building and I made a last minute turn, the only parking spot left was of course on the top floor where Harry kept all his other cars and where are the high up people of the label parked. I got out locking it behind me as I waked to the elevator riding it up to his office floor.

I stepped out and Heather was the first person I was greeted with, her smile brighter than ever.

"Molly- oh my gosh I haven't seen you in forever" She said and I knew she was right, ever since I became pregnant I hadn't come in.

"Hi Heather" I said as she reached in for hug and I embraced her in return.

"Let me see it" She said hastily grabbing my hand staring at the ring. "WOW" She said gaping and I blushed slightly.

"Oh sorry, you're not here for me" She said and I laughed telling her it was ok. "He should just be getting out of a meeting" She said and I nodded my head thanking her heading for his office. I didn't think he would be in there so I just opened the door to wait for him but instead of a bare office I was met by 4 men laughing around his desk along with him. His eyes snapped up to mine and his face instantly froze, he cleared his throat and the men stopped laughing slowly and he shook each of their hands thanking them.

He closed the door behind the last one and sighed leaning his forehead against the door before turning around as I stared at him in disbelief and his eyes were emotionless.

"Sorry, time got away from us and I didn't realize-" He said fading out and I was trying my best to not let the tears in my eyes fall.

"I know you aren't overly supportive of my decision to do this and you're really scared something might happen, but you can at least be there for me when I ask." My voice failing me.

He didn't say anything he just stood there.

"For someone who's really scared you should be at every single appointment to find out whats going on and what needs to happen. I can't do this alone Harry, we are in this together. I'm not going to go through another 4or 5 months by myself to have you show up for the next part after that. We are doing this together from the beginning to the end." I finished and the tears I was trying to hold back had already escaped.

"I know" He whispered slightly running his hand through his hair.

"If you know then why haven't you been there for 3 weeks now?" My voice completely cracking as I wiped my tears away. He still said nothing as he stood there.

"I have to go" My voice quiet as I walked past him and opened the door, every part of me was screaming to stay and the other part was screaming at him to get me to stay. But he didn't, I heard the door close behind me and I felt part of me slip away as I walked past Heather who was on the phone and got in the elevator.

I stood there waiting for the doors to close begging him to follow me, for him to open his door and come running out apologizing or just simply say something to me. But he didn't his door didn't open as I watched the elevator doors close

I sat in the car starting it and backing out making my way out of the garage, as I turned on the main road tears were falling from my face.

Harry's P.O.V

I stood there not knowing what to do, I knew she was right and I should be the last person doing this to her especially now.

My phone rang and I jumped slightly at the sound as it went off, pulling it out I saw Louis name written across it.

"Hello?" I said trying to act fine.

"Hey what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing that I know of, why?" I asked.

"El and I are looking at buying a house together and I wanted to surprise her but I really want you and Molly to come look at it and tell me what you think." He said and I could hear the excitement in his voice.

"I'll check with Molly but I will be there, I don't know about her she might have something going on."

"Ok, Ill text you the address" He said and he both said bye hanging up.

I looked down at my watch seeing it was only 3:30 as I sat back down picking up the phone again.

I listen to it ring three times and at this point I'm hoping it doesn't pick up but sure enough I hear the familiar voice and I pour my thoughts and feelings to the familiar person I had come to close with then anyone else.