Intrudction

Things you need to know:
MC=you
Unknown=Saeran (I'll be using 'Unknown' from time to time! ^^)
H=Height
F/F=Favourite food
F/C=Favourite color
M/N=Moms name
S/N=Siblings name
L/N=Last name
F/N=Fake name
F/L/N=Fake last name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Here's a small thing of the story for an idea of what's its gonna be! ^^)
•••
Narrators P.O.V
He sits in his throne, just fitted for him. Watching his slaves build his paradise. He smiles in grief. But his smile doesn't feel complete. He feels empty inside, like somethings missing. He falls down, holding where his heart is. For once in so many years, he feels as if he is un-complete. But what was it? His paradise was being made, he had his spot as the king. "Is it Rika?..." He thought, then shook his head. "No, she left me for that lousy man!" He soon got mad, decided to go for a walk.

As he's walking, in the corner of his ocean blue eye he sees this female. Not any female, someone beautiful, someone that made his curiosity go through the roof. He takes stuff into his own hands and walks slower to be behind her. When she's at the right distance he walks behind her watching her every move. Her phone then rings. She picks it up and leans against a wall and starts listening. It wasn't loud enough to hear who it was but he could still hear the mysterious female talking.
"Hello?"
"Oh! Seven! Yeah, what is it?"
"Hm, i'll see."
"Wait..what?"
"I-I'll be right there!"
She then hangs up and starts running somewhere.

That name struck him, Seven. He hates him. He then goes back to reality and follows the female slowly for her to not hear him. She then reaches this hotel and knocks on the door, he's only a couple feet away from her so he can hear the other person talk.
"Come in now!"
He then recognizes the voice and gasps, he looks at the address and reads it carefully. He smiles knowing who exactly that is.
"It's MC.."
He takes a closer look at the female and scans her, she has long brown silky hair, amber eyes and a beautiful face. He has found her.
He is now glad with his discovery. He walks back to his soon-to be paradise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aye! How was it? Was it too cheesy? :/ I don't know, I kinda like it.