Chapter 3: A Meeting With Who?

"Oh Zen~ You're so cute," sighed MC.

"Not as cute as you, my darling MC." Zen replied, his hand caressing her hair. "With your beautiful long brown hair, your adorable smile, along with the stylish outfits you wear~ Who wouldn't love you?"

"Oh, Zen.... You really know how to make a woman blush, don't you?" MC said, covering her cheek with her hand.

"But, no one can compare to you, 자기야." (Honey) Zen sighed, blowing a kiss to her.

"Zen,"

"Yes, MC?"

"Could I, k-kiss you?"

"Why, of course,"

Zen puckered his lips, and bent down to kiss MC.

"Oh MC, your lips are so....h-hairy?"

Zen woke up, and found himself kissing Jumin's hand.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" exclaimed Zen, falling out of bed. "What the hell, Jumin?!"

Jumin woke up with bed head, and looked over at Zen. He was on the floor of the room, his face flushing a bright red.

"What's wrong, Zen?" asked Jumin, rubbing his head. "And why is my hand, wet?"

Zen stayed silent, only letting a few breaths of air escape his lips. "THEN WHY WAS YOUR HAND NEXT TO MY HEAD?! EXPLAIN THAT PRETTY BOY!!"

"Huh? Are you sure that you're not just shorter than me? And, did you just call me, 'pretty boy'? So, you do think I'm attractive."

"WHAT?! I-I NEVER SAID THAT!!"

"You called me and I quote, 'pretty boy'."

"THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSULT YOU MORON!!" exclaimed Zen, his hands waving in the air.

"If anyone's a moron here, it's you, not me." Jumin retorted as he got up from bed.

"Your cat's a moron....." murmured Zen, glaring at Jumin.

"How dare you call Elizabeth 3rd a moron. She is an intelligent and beautiful creature." Jumin said, his full attention now on Zen.

"Sure, you keep telling yourself that," said Zen as he rolled his eyes at the 27-year old man.

"Clean up the stain, already." ordered Jumin, pointing towards the living room.

"Oh, of course 'your majesty'. Tch, and then what? You want me make you breakfast too?" Zen asked sarcastically.

"That would be very nice of you, Zen. I'd appreciate it." Jumin said, leaving his bedroom.

Zen froze there, a shocked face plastered on him. D-did I just walk into more work?! Damn you, Jumin....you prick. Zen thought to himself, walking to the exit. "Ow!" he cried out, rubbing his forehead. He had bumped into the wall, making his head hurt for a couple of minutes.

Zen walked to the kitchen to grab cleaning supplies. "That would be very nice of you, Zen. I'd appreciate it," Zen said, mocking Jumin. "Tch, appreciation my ass... Can't believe that guy is making me make his freakin' breakfast. What am I, his slave?" Zen complained, cleaning up the tea stain from the night before.

"Did you clean up that stain, Zen?" asked Jumin as he fixed his tie.

"Yeah, I did. You happy?" Zen said, setting the towel in the sink.

"Not happy, just pleased." retorted Jumin, walking to the dining table.

"By the way, make your own freakin' breakfast. I'm not your slave," said Zen, walking to the bathroom.

"그는 여전히 전과 똑같은 사람이지, 그렇지?" (He's still the same guy as before, isn't he?) said Jumin to himself, walking to the stove.

He turned on the stove, cracking an egg. He finished cooking the egg, and put it on a plate. He began to eat it at a regular pace, and then placed the dish in the sink. Jumin slipped on his shoes after saving goodbye to Elizabeth.

When Zen came out of the bathroom, he grabbed his phone and zoomed out of the house. "Hmm, I suppose I can just get some fish shaped bread on the way to work. It's cheap, and I don't want to be late."

~

"Good morning, Mr. Han," said Jaehee, greeting her boss.

"Hello, Assistant Kang. What's the agenda for today?" asked Jumin, walking diligently to his office.

"Well, you have a meeting scheduled at 9:30 today, and then your father may visit us later today around lunch time... Are you okay with that, Mr. Han?"

"Of course, whatever gets the job done."

"Right," nodded Jaehee. "Well then, I'll leave you be to do your work."

"Thank you, Assistant Kang." Jumin said, entering his office.

~

"Zen, you came in just in time." the director said.

"Oh really? Then I'm glad I did." Zen replied.

"We have a meeting for you at 9:30 today. Is this okay with you Mr. Ryu?"

"Of course,"

"Splendid,"

~

9:30 a.m.

"Mr. Han, it's time for your meeting. They are waiting downstairs for us." Jaehee explained, knocking on his door.

"Hm? Has time passed this quickly already? Then, I will meet you there in a moment, just let me send this e-mail." Jumin said, typing away on his laptop.

Downstiars, Zen and his director were waiting patiently for Jumin and Jaehee. The thing was, Jumin didn't know Zen was down there, and Zen didn't know he was meeting Jumin. When the elevator door opened up, Jumin and Jaehee walked to Zen and his boss. The 27-year old male gasped quietly to himself when he saw Zen's hair.

I'd recognize that rat tail anywhere. This couldn't mean....

When they walked closer to Zen and his boss, Jumin went wide-eyed. Shit, it IS Zen.... What do I do?! Okay, Jumin. Just breathe in and out... Maybe he's not the person you have a meeting with....

What the heck is Jumin doing here?! Oh no... This is where he works!! Ugh, I should've known!! Zen thought to himself, his fist clenched.

"Oh, Z-Zen! Your boss was the client that c-called me.... Uh, I didn't know that he was your boss!!" Jaehee exclaimed, her face flushing a light pink.

"Huh, oh, hey Jaehee. It's a pleasure to see you," said Zen, waving his hand politely at the 26-year old woman.

"T-the pleasures a-all m-mine...." squeaked Jaehee, smiling at Zen. I'm in the presence of an angel~ thought Jaehee to herself.

"Ah, Mr. Han. I'd like for you and my client Zen to do a project together. Would you be okay with that?" the director asked, shaking Jumin's hand.

"Uh..... I..." muttered Jumin. Jumin, focus and quit shitting around.... Only fools do that, like Zen. Jumin thought to himself, his mind going elsewhere.