Nobody is completely straight.

Kyle stared at the thick algebra textbook that laid open on the desk, getting completely lost in thought as his best friend rambled on about how confusing the problems were.
Besides Stan's quiet ramblings it was silent. This library was always empty.

"-I mean I'm fine when setting up the problem and simplifying it down but after that I'm just lost! I... Kyle? Dude you're not even listening!" Stan huffed and loudly shut his book to startle the other.
"Ah! What the hell??"
"You weren't paying attention, I seriously need help with this bullshit!"

Kyle huffed.
"It's not bullshit it's straight forward."
Kyle mumbles, writing out the problem Stan was stuck on with ease. The other male stared in awe at the way Kyle quickly did the problem, and how he explained each step.

"Oh! Okay I get it, I was stuck here." Stan points to where he had issues. Kyle nodded a bit, but other than that stays silent.
"Thanks dude."
Kyle was still silent.
"... Hey is there something wrong? You've been off all day."
"I guess so, it's kind of a personal thing. Thanks for the consideration though."
"Do you want to talk about it?"
Kyle hesitated and looked rather nervous. His eyes darted away.
"Uh..."
"You can tell me anything, obviously. I won't judge you. Unless you said something like you have a crush on Cartman."
"Fatass?! Ew gross Stan what the fuck!"
Stan laughed. "Relax, I'm just kidding!"
"Well it was a terrible joke!
Kyle took a deep breath.
"... I don't think I'm straight."
"I don't think anyone is completely straight, really."
"No Stan I'm serious!"
"Oh. Well that's okay, it's not like I'm going to treat you any different. And neither will Kenny, he's bi."
"That's not the problem man! The problem I don't know if I'm gay or bi or demisexual- it's just so confusing!"
Stan put the study material away and sighed.
"Calm down and just tell me how you feel about people in general."
"In general? Well I mean, I think anyone is capable of love. And I think I'm capable of loving anyone, regardless or their gender or sexuality-sexual orientation.."
Stan just gave a nod, listening to him talk.
"Girls are beautiful and I- I think guys are great in their own way too. And that goes for anyone in between too. As long as I care for the person I'm with I don't think it matters right? God this shit is so confusing."
Stan smiled. "It sounds to me like you may be pansexual."
"I don't know... I mean, I mentioned the Demisexuality before but I'm not sure if I'm that either!"
"Um... what's demisexual?"
"Basically whoever is demi isn't sexually attracted towards anyone... unless they think they share a deep emotional feeling and just- just a great feeling of trust and desire with that person."
"Woah... Well do you feel that way?"
"I- I don't know I've never had any sexual experiences so I wouldn't really know if I'd enjoy sex or not. I might not like it at all! And if that's so then I'd be asexual! But then again if I meet someone I really have a connection with then that leads me right back to demisexual. But if I really like sex that makes me pansexual?"
"Kyle."
"I just don't get it Stan why do these terms even exist!"
"Kyle!"
"What?!"
"You think too much. I think what best suits you is the demisexuality right now. But once you actually end up in a sexual situation then you'll know for sure. People grow and change, it's the way of life! Being demisexual isn't permanent."
"Alright... thank you Stan."
Kyle seemed to calm down a bit from Stan's words giving him a soft smile.
"No problem." Stan smiled back.

They sat in silence for a minute before the curly haired teen spoke up again.
"Can you do me a favor?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"Kiss me?"
"K- What?! Kiss you?!"
"Shhh! Keep your voice down we're in a library!"
"Oh please there isn't anyone else here! I'm not gay dude why- why do you want me to kiss you?!"
Kyle looked irritated, rolling his eyes.
"Quit being such a baby! It's to assure myself of my sexuality dumbass, I haven't been with a dude or kissed one!"
"Oh my god.."
"It won't mean anything Stan, I know you have that thing going on with Wendy."
"We're not together anymore."
"You two are always on and off. Now just do it."
"Ugh... Fine just one kiss?"
"One kiss."
The taller male looked around to see if anyone was around before leaning in. Kyle's face heated up at the sudden closeness, but met him halfway to seal the tender kiss.
Stan's hand rested on Kyle's cheek now, the kiss lasting longer than intended.

But while this was happening, Cartman was making his way into the empty library with Kenny. "Where are those fags, they're probably making out in here somewhere--"
Cartman stopped in his tracks, hearings something from the back of the library. He silently looked from behind a bookshelf to see the two sharing a intimate kiss. His fists were clenched.
"Haha I just won so much money on bets." Kenny joked, smirking at Eric. But then his smirk faded. He raised an eyebrow at him, looking at Stan snd Kyle then back at Eric.

"Dude are you okay?" Kenny said quietly, his voice not above a whisper.
"G-God- Those fucking gays I told you they'd probably be making out in here. I knew that Jew had a boner for that stupid goddamn hippie. Like get a room."

Cartman tried to laugh at them but could only muster up a weak chuckle.
Kenny frowned. In the poor boy's eyes, he just looked. Broken. He put a comforting hand on Cartman's shoulder but he shrugged it off and grumbled insults as he turned and started to walk away.

((To be continued! Comment Kyman for some Kyman action, or Style for some more Style shenanigans! ~Bella