Where am I?

Barry's POV:
     I sprinted out the door, worried about everyone and on the verge of tears. My biggest fear is losing those that I love. I've lost too many to lose anymore. I raced in to S.T.A.R. LABS, where everyone was apparently waiting for me.

      "Guys, we have a problem." Everyone was staring at me, but not saying anything. "Uh, guys," I tried to get their attention. All of the sudden, everything went black.

      When I woke up, I was in a bed, and Iris was shaking me. "Barry? Barry, wake up!" She said, and I sat up. "I-Iris? What are you doing here? Where am I?" I looked around the room, confused.

     "We're at home, stupid," she said, leaving me confused. "You were having a bad dream. Maybe you should lay off the running and crime-fighting so much, it's getting to you." She said, a hint of worry in her voice.

      Home? What did she mean by that? I've never seen this place in my life. The last thing I could remember was running. I was running faster than i had ever ran before, and that's when it hit me.

     I just created another timeline.

_______________________________________
A/N: Thank you guys so much for supporting me in this book, it really means a lot. For those of you that are silent readers, please let me know you're there by dropping the occasional comment or by voting. I know this update was really short and late but I've been busy and not in the best mood lately. Thanks for reading!