Chapter one

* to wedding*

              "Do you Mc take Tyler to be your lawfully husband? " The priest said as we both held hands. "I do." Tyler ease say it back, know how much I love and care for you. "And do you Tyler take Mc to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

          "I-i... do" Tyler smiled at me while the priest finished. "Then I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"

         Tyler quickly swept me off my feet and leaned in to kiss me. The kiss was long and passionate, soon we had to split apart for more will come later (pervs ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

         We both ran out of the church to be greeted by our new joined family outside. "Congratulations!" Both of our family yelled to us.

Oh how quick did I realise that this would not last for our future would split apart.

*The end of wedding and now the real story begins*

    "Hello Mc, glad you could make it to my new bakery.! " The villagers said as I stepped into the newest building that the village has built. "Wow this is so amazing, I can't believe you improve so much!"

   "Hey are you saying that I sucked before? " The villagers asked as I sat down on a booth,  nlear a corner. "No I'm just saying that you improved the building" We both laugh as the bell to the door rang.

A guy in his late twenties came into the bakery. "Hello and welcome to my bakery! I laughed quietly as the man walked up to me. "Hey, are you the legendary girl who once beat the budder god?"

How does he know about that fight? He can't know that it wasn't a regular fight for it was me and Sky breaking up.

"Umh...yes I am..."Not saying anymore, I got up from the table and made my way to the exit. "Hey miss, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I just wanted to know if you were Mc." He blocked the door before I could reach it.

"It's okay but may I talk to you I'm private? Outside?" I need to know if this is Sky's friend.
"Sure Mc." He lead me outside the door and into a dark alley way. "What did you need to talk about miss? "

"Well um..are you sky's fr-" Before I could finish my sentence, he crashed his lips against mine, pulling my arms on the wall. The kiss was passionate and full of love that I had to kiss him back. We both had to break apart for some air.

"M-mc..can we go to my place? For tonight? " What was I thinking, kissing another man was wrong...but I couldn't resist. "Sure just lead me"

He lead me to a small wooden house outside of the village. "T-this is my place..come in." He opened the front door and showed me along the house.

After we got to his bedroom, I decided that now would be the best time to do it with him, so I closed the door. "Mc what are you doing? " He asked and I pushed him against the wall, kissing him passionately. "S-sorry but I want to d-do it with you. "

"Mc...A-alright...just know that I am still a Virgin..." His face started to turn red for me was embarrassed. "It's alright Deadlox, I am too."

"How did you know my name?" Deadlox hugged me tightly, and we both kissed again. "I...just do."

"Call me Ty for now on Mc, and this will be a night that you will never forget."